This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what are the top three types, your looking forward to new pokemon for this gen?

#1paiprPosted 9/10/2013 3:10:34 AM
with new gen's come new pokemon. note this isnt (necessarily) what are your favorite three types. the question is what three types are you most looking forward to seeing new pokemon for this gen.

-number one for me (and i hate to conflict with my own words) but grass type. my favorite pokemon type is grass, and im always looking forward to seeing what they do with it.

-number two for me is bug, its by no means my favorite type, but its also a type that just has lots of potential. im always looking forward to seeing what they do. (side note, would it kill them to make more bug/flying types actually able to use Hm fly?)

-number three is gonna have to be fairy. just cause its new, and with the newness comes untapped potential. this being fairy types first gen, this is the place that will tell us what to expect from most fairy types from here on out (not to mention getting to see old pokemon retyped is always fun too.)
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van around for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#2jEr3mYPosted 9/10/2013 3:25:24 AM
I want an Electric/Fighting werewolf.....

but I always like seeing new dragons, steel and maybe ghost types... but then again, I just like seeing new Pokemon...
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 19 - updated 27 August 2013
#3emeraldfox_09Posted 9/10/2013 3:33:08 AM
1. Grass(My favorite type. Chespin is already shaping up to be my favorite starter, might bump Snivy off the spot)

2. Fairy(New type)

3. Rock(Specifically, the fossil Pokemon, if we get any.)
---
The Official Leafeon everywhere. Get at me
Bianca <3. I like Shauntal too.
#4Jump_Man7Posted 9/10/2013 3:34:08 AM
jEr3mY posted...

...well now I want an electric/fighting werewolf

And a Fire breathing lion
---
||Our the Yoshi||
||The One True Character||
#5NewAgeDoomPosted 9/10/2013 3:36:02 AM
I want something completely off the wall, like some more contradictory typings like Stunfisk (electric/ground), maybe something along the lines of fire/water typing, or fighting/ice (thinking something maybe like a nordic ice giant)
---
PSN Handle: NewAgeDoom
#6ash_coolbPosted 9/10/2013 3:40:35 AM
jEr3mY posted...

but I always like seeing new dragons, steel and maybe ghost types... but then again, I just like seeing new Pokemon...
Woic/Wow i had low expectations but now i'm wishing for an Electric/Fighting werewolf myself..I remember a rumour about an Ice Wolf though..Either way a Wolf pokemon would be awesome.
#7Twilight_SonataPosted 9/10/2013 3:43:36 AM
1) Fairy - I'm just curious to see what will be done with it. There's been some okay stuff done so far, but I really want to see how they really come together as a whole.

2) Ghost - I can't think of any Ghost-type Pokemon that I don't like, and their designs just seems to get better and better with each generation.

3) Ice - Mostly because I feel bad for it being so obscure but also so under-powered competitively. It seemed like they tried to give them a shot with 5th gen, but I'd like to see better.
#8JoJoX200Posted 9/10/2013 3:49:36 AM
My three favorite types are Fire, Fighting and Flying, Steel close 4th and Bug as 5th. Flying and Bug especially are plagued by being early game fodder, sadly. I'd love to see more designs of those types that go beyond the usual early stuff. I'm hoping that Staeger and Beettalion from that rumoured leak are real, for one. Tied with Flying, I'd like to see a Fighting type, so Flying/Fighting.

As for Fire, I hope Fennkin's and Litleo's evos turn out cool, just as Talonflame. Fire is one type I'm pretty happy with so far, in Gen6. Non-legendary Fire/Steel type would be really nice, imo and there's plenty of ways to do that.
---
http://jojodee.deviantart.com/ -- Fakemons and other stuff
#9Luigi playerPosted 9/10/2013 4:02:28 AM
1. Rock

2. Water

3. Poison/Ghost (not sure)
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#10AAngelMichaelPosted 9/10/2013 4:52:21 AM
1. Psychic - It's my favorite type and I always look forward to new ones. It's looking like Fennekin will be Fire/Psychic and I always end up picking the fire type starter. This will give me even more reason to do so and would make me really happy.

2. Fairy - Much like everyone else I'm curious to see what we get as far as fairy types.

3. Water - Water is probably my second favorite type even though I typically pick the fire starters it's usually for ascetic reasons so I hope we get some awesome water types this gen.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2466-2280-9220 ACNL Town: Cascadia
"Way past cool!" - Sonic the Hedgehog