This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Evolution overshadowing the 150 new pokeons..

#1ZeroGearMPosted 9/10/2013 7:04:02 AM
How about some info on the 150 new pokemon gamefreaks/nintendo?

Only like 10 has been revealed and the games are coming out in a month..
#2DarkFistsPosted 9/10/2013 7:06:40 AM
I'd rather go into a game mostly blind, but I guess that's just me...
#3snuffles504Posted 9/10/2013 7:09:13 AM
DarkFists posted...

That's what I'm trying to do. But I'm just avoiding spoilers (aside from Mega Evolutions since they're not new Pokemon).
---
Official Rinzler of the Kingdom Hearts III Board
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
#4KeyserVancePosted 9/10/2013 7:10:06 AM
150 new Pokemon confirmed?
---
Diamond Friend Code - KEYSER, 2921 9164 8828
SoulSilver Friend Code - KEYSER, 1634 6957 5881
#5AbysmalTrinityPosted 9/10/2013 7:11:38 AM
KeyserVance posted...
150 new Pokemon confirmed?

This hasn't been confirmed, TC pulling out of his butt.
---
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity
#6AlphaDiamondPosted 9/10/2013 7:14:42 AM
ZeroGearM posted...
How about some info on the 150 new pokemon gamefreaks/nintendo?

Only like 10 has been revealed and the games are coming out in a month..

sorry, but 10? we know 30 new pokemon and 10 mega pokemon, i think we already know too much. this and the ones that will be revealed in corocoro these days will be enough.

proof: http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon.shtml
#7DarkFistsPosted 9/10/2013 8:34:28 AM
snuffles504 posted...
DarkFists posted...

That's what I'm trying to do. But I'm just avoiding spoilers (aside from Mega Evolutions since they're not new Pokemon).

Well, if they only reveal a bit more, making this the final one, I can see EVERYONE going in almost completely blind, which seems like a great idea.
#8RotomGuy3Posted 9/10/2013 8:39:57 AM
DarkFists posted...
snuffles504 posted...
DarkFists posted...

Well, if they only reveal a bit more, making this the final one, I can see EVERYONE going in almost completely blind, which seems like a great idea.

I very much like the idea. I'm trying to avoid things but it way too hard. I don't know of about 3 Pokemon, including Flabebe. (I know it's name though)
#9DarkFistsPosted 9/10/2013 8:42:57 AM
On the bright side, like mentioned above, we know of 30 Pokemon (with evolutions included) and 10 Megas. As well as a few gym leaders (with us only knowing the type of 1 or 2...I think 1 though), and the evil team...there's still a lot of stuff we don't know, so depending on how much CoroCoro/Smash reveal, we have the potential to go in pretty blind
#10scarface_jrPosted 9/10/2013 8:44:49 AM
I would be fine if they showed us all the useless pokes that most people don't use and nothing else. You know like the gens pidgy, rata ect. Sure some people use them, but mostly people don't even bother with them. That way we get to see where they're going with the designs, but we don't get spoiled from the "HOLY ****! THAT'S A POKEMON!?!?!". I think that's what made the first 2 gens what they were, Not many people knew what pokemon were in the game's so we'd always be surprised.
---
Stockton 209, what? what?! WHAT!?! Cesar Gracie Jiu Jitsu!
PSN:ItsjustJoker - the last of us GT:The Suprise Van -bf3. Don't be scared homie