This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CoroCoro releasing early this month?

#1SirPiercePosted 9/10/2013 8:20:02 AM
I keep hearing that it is, due to the fact that the 15th is a Sunday...which makes sense.

Well, since it is supposedly releasing on the 14th this month (as opposed to the 15th), that means it should leak around the 11th (as opposed to the 12th).

It is a little after 12AM on the 11th in Japan right now. The leaks generally come between 6AM and 12PM. So, 6 to 12 hours to go. 5PM to 11PM tonight my time. My body is ready.
---
Xerneas, The DNAntler Pokemon
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#2BionicLotusPosted 9/10/2013 8:21:38 AM
I think it's a bit risky to try to pin point an exact time cause if nothing happen it'll just lead to disappointment. I do hope we're very close though!
---
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3342-4877 - Martin
#3EmperorDoomPosted 9/10/2013 8:25:07 AM
My bet is no earlier than tomorrow.
---
"The clapping shall go on for another hour. Have the first one who stops clapping brought out and shot."
--Victor von Doom (Earth-616)
#4SirPierce(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 8:26:20 AM
I know...but my "generally" statement comes from the typical times in the past. The most common time for the leak (in the past) is Noon, 3 Days before release. But, it has leaked as early as 6AM. I am just looking forward to tonight and hoping that I am right. Lol.
---
#5SirPierce(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 8:27:34 AM
EmperorDoom posted...
My bet is no earlier than tomorrow.

For a typical CoroCoro, yes...but if what people are saying about the early release is true, then today is the day.
---
#6EmperorDoomPosted 9/10/2013 8:46:46 AM
Seems to me corocoro usually is leaked on the twelfth American time. The eleventh if we're lucky, but not often. Tomorrow is the eleventh. Yes it could leak tomorrow, but likely not. Plus it seems like the big corocoros take time to be leaked.
---
"The clapping shall go on for another hour. Have the first one who stops clapping brought out and shot."
--Victor von Doom (Earth-616)