This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Evolution list leaked. *Major Spoilers*

#21Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 9/10/2013 9:46:29 AM
hydreigon got shafted. did nintendo intend for volcarona to be the gen 5 pseudo legendary all along?

but other than that, mega wobbuffet, mega zoroark, mega alakazam, and good lord mega garchomp
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#22NewbieN00bPosted 9/10/2013 10:02:50 AM(edited)
Japanese is incorrect(region names are written inconsistently/slightly incorrect), notice that only Isshu(Unova) is the only one to have the kanji 'chihou', while normally they should all have it.

But the main killer for it is the fact that they forgot the trademark(There is a fuller image out there with the pokemon logo at the top, which does not have the trademark on it).

EDIT: Just noticed, as it is cut off at the top, Kanto is written entirely in kanji, which isn't how the games write it at all, so... yeah. Fake.

Herp, someone above pointed out everything I said already >.<
Arne83 posted...
hutty316 posted...
Where was this information saying it's fake because I have obviously missed it.

Some people with good eyes and knowledge of Japanese have pointed out several flaws with it.

1) It spells "Kanto" with kanji... when in every other official source, katakana is used.
2) The fact that it uses kanji alone. Due to a lot of pokemon fan being kids, the kanji should be paired with furigana so it's easier to read.
3) The characters for "region" are used only for Unova and not for any of the other regions.
4) The statement at the top seems to read “Unlock the secrets of Mega Evolution”. But, the phrasing seems to be a bit weird on it... making it seems like a product of Google translator rather than an actual person.

---
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
#23Thepenguinking2Posted 9/10/2013 10:10:21 AM
Probably fake. Why give zangoose a mega evo if his counterpart Seviper does not?
---
Official lover of Hedgy <3 (Don't judge me.)
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and WF!