This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

About the poster......

#1kirbymaster101Posted 9/10/2013 2:18:24 PM
Was I suppose to get it right when I preordered? Couldn;t you cheese out of it by canceling and coming back for another poster.......
---
FC: 3480 - 3168 - 8883
#2FuneralCakePosted 9/10/2013 2:20:36 PM
If you're talking about the one from GameStop, yes, you can get it as soon as you pre-order.

Or you can be awesome like me and get a ton of free posters without even pre-ordering. Because the GameStop employees like me that much.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
why aren't you laughing at me? everything i say is funny and adorable
#3Duskull24Posted 9/10/2013 2:20:38 PM
Yes to both
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#4FurryyifferPosted 9/10/2013 2:23:28 PM
Wait you can get it when you put down the pre order? Dont pre order items usually get given out when the actual game is released?
---
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart.
#5pokemon2pokerPosted 9/10/2013 2:28:10 PM
FuneralCake posted...
If you're talking about the one from GameStop, yes, you can get it as soon as you pre-order.

Or you can be awesome like me and get a ton of free posters without even pre-ordering. Because the GameStop employees like me that much.

I'm not sure if this is due to you being young and beautiful, or old and super cool. I suppose you could be young, beautiful, and super cool.
---
A+E
#6SirPikachuPosted 9/10/2013 2:43:31 PM
Furryyiffer posted...
Wait you can get it when you put down the pre order? Dont pre order items usually get given out when the actual game is released?

With this one they give to you as soon as you order.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#7FurryyifferPosted 9/10/2013 2:44:34 PM
SirPikachu posted...
Furryyiffer posted...

Dammit I need to go check with my gamestop later this week then. I had pre ordered both before this was advertised.
---
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart.
#8AzurinaiPosted 9/10/2013 2:46:28 PM
Furryyiffer posted...
SirPikachu posted...
Furryyiffer posted...

Dammit I need to go check with my gamestop later this week then. I had pre ordered both before this was advertised.

Then just mention your pre-orders and get as many posters as you have pre-orders.
---
This post has a +1 to topic killing, +3 vs Trolls and other regenerating entities.
NNID- Azurus MHU- Raiss Team Noir: Ninetales