This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Following the theory about the legendaries being based on Norse Mythology...

#11ErroneousNickPosted 9/10/2013 4:32:20 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
I feel like they might be leaning towards something more like they did with the Musketeer trio/quartet:

Xerneas, Yveltal, Z legend would all be a trio

Then, the squirrel legend would be the fairy event pokemon

Or the squirrel's tail could be in the shape of a Z. :B
#12IzanagiBlast(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 5:17:23 PM
I feel like they might be leaning towards something more like they did with the Musketeer trio/quartet:

No because the 4 musketeer were kind of how the regis, 3 legendary beasts, birds, etc this time we are speaking about true legendaries. I think it will be more like it happened on 4th gen with Dialga/Palkia/Giratina and then Arceus to rule over them....however this "Messenger Squirrel" doesn's seem to rule over Yveltal,Xerneas and the Z dragon...it's just like his slave lol
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKNKVzVAqUk
3DS FC:3351-4244-8930
#13IzanagiBlast(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 5:19:16 PM
ErroneousNick posted...

Or the squirrel's tail could be in the shape of a Z. :B

lol that would be hilarious xD
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKNKVzVAqUk
3DS FC:3351-4244-8930
#14Sloth9230Posted 9/11/2013 2:05:44 PM
Sloth9230 posted...
IzanagiBlast posted...
Yeah, i heard this rumors about being based on norse mythology but i didn't really looked into it untill yesterday, and when i found about these 4 stags, i couldn't stop looking for more information lol i hope this help those who don't know about this whole theory or just knew a little about it.

I'm a little concerned about that squirrel legendariy, will it be a cute little creature or they will make a badass squirrel (with piercing teeth as the mythology says)? I don't know but this will hype me a lot more for the release! Anyway here we are waiting for the god damn coro coro leak :D

600 BST mew Clone confirmed, naturally learn Super Fang, Hyper Fang, BIte, Crunch and elemental fangs. Has an ability which boosts bite moves.

So, now that we know about Strong Jaw...