This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There should be a limit when it comes to withdrawing Pokemon in Pokemon Bank.

#1BalloonBattle05Posted 9/10/2013 7:30:27 PM
So you can take Pokémon not from the game you deposited from, right? Like I could use it to deposit Pokémon from X, and erase my data, then withdraw these Pokémon. How about forcing us to capture two level 70 legendaries in this game before we can withdraw these Pokémon?
---
A GameFAQs user from August 1, 2010 to March 27, 2012.
Known as Megaleg back then.
#2Sticky_DerpPosted 9/10/2013 7:30:46 PM
wtf would be the point of that nonsense
---
Fox news get's a pass because they have to go against reality's liberal bias. - SilentS89
#3tehkapiPosted 9/10/2013 7:33:08 PM
If you're paying for it, why would there be any restrictions? I could see restrictions like this for a free account, but if you're paying for the service, then no.
---
Official Chespin of GameFAQs! :3
No, I am not going to run, I am not going to hide, I am going to take a stand and fight!
#4BalloonBattle05(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 7:42:08 PM
Sticky_Derp posted...

To prevent us from easily beating the game, the badge restrictions don't do much.

tehkapi posted...
If you're paying for it, why would there be any restrictions? I could see restrictions like this for a free account, but if you're paying for the service, then no.

I thought it was 5 bucks for the whole game, not $5 each time you use it.
---
A GameFAQs user from August 1, 2010 to March 27, 2012.
Known as Megaleg back then.
#5FuneralCakePosted 9/10/2013 7:45:25 PM
tehkapi posted...

IIRC, Pokemon Box and maybe Ranch had some restrictions as well, and we also paid for those.

BalloonBattle05 posted...
To prevent us from easily beating the game, the badge restrictions don't do much.

A lot of people will probably be done with the game by the time Bank is available, though. If they want to transfer over high level Pokemon and restart after that or just wait, that's their thing. I'm sure some sort of restriction will exist, though.

I thought it was 5 bucks for the whole game, not $5 each time you use it.

It's $5 per year that you want to use it.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
paint me like one of your french girls
#6Sticky_DerpPosted 9/10/2013 7:47:43 PM
Sticky_Derp posted...

"prevent us"
???
wtf is that nonsense?
if you want to, do it
if you don't, don't do it

you're seriously one of those people who thinks not having an option is better?
wtf is the point of that?
or do you have no self control? if so, that's your problem
---
Fox news get's a pass because they have to go against reality's liberal bias. - SilentS89
#7javel34Posted 9/10/2013 7:48:36 PM
Im guessing its probably post game anyway.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#8NessEggmanPosted 9/10/2013 7:53:20 PM
FuneralCake posted...
tehkapi posted...

IIRC, Pokemon Box and maybe Ranch had some restrictions as well, and we also paid for those.

AFAIK the only restriction on either was to get the Pokedex. Though it's been forever since I used Box, and I think I already had finished the game by the time I got it...

But when I replay DPP, I like to go through the game depositing to Ranch sometimes. As soon as you have the Pokedex and more than 1 Pokémon you can start depositing to Ranch.

Though there is one big restriction with ranch -- you can't withdraw onto anything but the same game. So if you restart your game, your Pokémon are stuck on Ranch forever.

The game can be easily cleared anyway, even using in-game Pokémon (seriously, just only use 1 Pokémon and the game is a cakewalk). Plus, who cares if someone else wants an easy run through the game with their old, beloved Pokémon (even strong ones). If you don't want it to be that easy, it's simple--don't use overpowered Pokémon! You can choose to play the game how you want...
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#9MagikarpRulesPosted 9/10/2013 8:11:58 PM
Another guy who thinks that enforcing his way of playing on others is a good idea.