This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

T-Rex is a Dragon-type but Charizard isn't??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. T-Rex is a Dragon-type but Charizard isn't??

User Info: hkimxi

hkimxi
3 years ago#1
Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with Charizard being a Fire/Flying, but it's strange that people aren't complaining that a T-Rex is a dragon type while Charizard, who looks more dragon-esque, isn't.

I thought there would be more butt-hurt people whining that their Charizard isn't a dragon type while a T-Rex is.

Like I said, I really don't care about their typings, it's just strange that I hadn't seen any complaints...
PSN: hkimxi | NNID: hongkim

User Info: erekwashere15

erekwashere15
3 years ago#2
They will complain, earlier now that you've pointed it out, but they would've complained regardless.
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards

User Info: PlasmWraith

PlasmWraith
3 years ago#3
Dinosaurs can easily count as dragons in this game. "Dragon" is a remarkably vague term that isn't any more bastardized than any other type. Charizard isn't dragon type for the sake of balance.
( [] )

hkimxi
3 years ago#4
I actually can't wait to see what people say. These leaks will make for an interesting day.

User Info: maslada

maslada
3 years ago#5
Oh look, it's this topic again. Charizard has fire on its tail and wings that take up half the size of its sprite. Therefore Fire/Flying is the typing that makes the most sense.

hkimxi
3 years ago#6
PlasmWraith posted...
Dinosaurs can easily count as dragons in this game. "Dragon" is a remarkably vague term that isn't any more bastardized than any other type. Charizard isn't dragon type for the sake of balance.

I know Charizard is a fire/flying due to it being a starter and balance and all that. But most people are annoyed that Charizard isn't a dragon based on its appearance. I just want to see how people react based on the appearance alone.

hkimxi
3 years ago#7
maslada posted...
Oh look, it's this topic again. Charizard has fire on its tail and wings that take up half the size of its sprite. Therefore Fire/Flying is the typing that makes the most sense.

Like I said, I really have no opinion on what type Charizard is, I'm just surprised more people haven't complained yet.

User Info: VampLordAdamaru

VampLordAdamaru
3 years ago#8
I was honestly a little bit surprised that MegaCharizard didn't become Fire/Dragon...
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!

User Info: Great_Reapette

Great_Reapette
3 years ago#9
How about because Charizard.

Isn't.

A dragon.

/topic
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

User Info: Scorpion122178

Scorpion122178
3 years ago#10
I'm just thankful for badass Dragon/Rock t-rex pokemon.
GT: Scorpion0489
Currently playing: Mortal Kombat, Borderlands 2, Metro: Last Light, Mario & Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story, Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. T-Rex is a Dragon-type but Charizard isn't??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived