This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The hate for Chespin's evolution is ridiculous

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The hate for Chespin's evolution is ridiculous

User Info: KeyserVance

KeyserVance
3 years ago#31
Osranger posted...
KeyserVance posted...
I don't hate the fact that it is happy, but I do think that simply acting happy and goofy is not a substitute or a positive especially when compared to its egg-shaped design. If it does come out of the shell, which I doubt because of it learning Rollout, then it will probably be pretty great. If it doesn't look like a round egg of a Pokemon in its final stage, I'll probably be ok with it. Who knows, it could be impressive when all is said and done.

Typhlosion?

A very good point that gives me hope for the future. Thank you. I picked Cyndaquil over Chikorita, and hopefully that's the only time I don't pick Grass.
Diamond Friend Code - KEYSER, 2921 9164 8828
SoulSilver Friend Code - KEYSER, 1634 6957 5881

User Info: Tatakai-No-Kami

Tatakai-No-Kami
3 years ago#32
he's a ****ing derp. he's been a derp since day 1!

dont defend him
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards

User Info: p00platys

p00platys
3 years ago#33
I apologize for having different tastes than you, TC. Clearly, you decide what's good and what isn't.
i7-3970x Extreme 4.7GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX Titan x2 | Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD x2 | WD Black 4TB HDD x2 | G.Skill Trident X 24GB DDR3-2800 | ASRock X79 Extreme11

User Info: Sammuthegreat

Sammuthegreat
3 years ago#34
I don't like Fennekin or Chespin's evos (although Chespin's is growing on me) but since they'll all evolve again I'm withholding judgement until I see the final stages.

Still picking Froakie for my first run though.

User Info: yoshidude56

yoshidude56
3 years ago#35
Chespin's evo = http://www.funelf.net/photos/Happy-hedgehog.jpg

User Info: lanmanna

lanmanna
3 years ago#36
I just want to kick that ball.

User Info: Malimario98

Malimario98
3 years ago#37
I think the Chespin evo looks like chespin in a theme park mascot costume. XD
Currently playing : Animal Crossing : New Leaf

User Info: Thaxagoodname

Thaxagoodname
3 years ago#38
I don't know about the rest of you but Chespin's evolution looks pretty well rounded :)

User Info: Wetstew

Wetstew
3 years ago#39
KeyserVance posted...
Osranger posted...
KeyserVance posted...
I don't hate the fact that it is happy, but I do think that simply acting happy and goofy is not a substitute or a positive especially when compared to its egg-shaped design. If it does come out of the shell, which I doubt because of it learning Rollout, then it will probably be pretty great. If it doesn't look like a round egg of a Pokemon in its final stage, I'll probably be ok with it. Who knows, it could be impressive when all is said and done.

Typhlosion?

A very good point that gives me hope for the future. Thank you. I picked Cyndaquil over Chikorita, and hopefully that's the only time I don't pick Grass.

Typhlosion looks like something that could curl up and use Rollout.

That being said I'm betting on Chespin's final evolution being a hedgehog sort of thing. We haven't had a grass starter with thorns yet.
For every good thing in life, there is one indirect link to a photo service. -eco master

User Info: SG4Eva

SG4Eva
3 years ago#40
It looks like tepig in a suit.
FC Black 2: 2967 6464 3786 (Soul)
FC Black: 3697 8409 6445 (Lisa)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The hate for Chespin's evolution is ridiculous

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived