This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FINALLY, a T-Rex Fossil Pokemon!

#1djunk411Posted 9/11/2013 12:20:54 PM
Am I the only one who thinks this is seriously overdue? When people think of Fossils they usually think of Dinosaurs, and a T-Rex is one of the most famous Dinosaurs. The only Dinosaur Pokemon we've had so far is Aerodactyl and that was five generations ago. I'm not counting Archeops because I like think of it as an ancient bird rather than a feathered Dinosaur. By the way I am perfectly aware of what Archeops is based off of, I just can never remember how to spell/pronounce it. Please do not misconstrue this as me having a gripe. I'm incredibly happy about the Dino Pokemon (both) and everything about the games in general, its just that this has been something that's been on my mind.
#2SuperSonicDBZPosted 9/11/2013 12:21:43 PM
This guy can be cool. Need to see his model in action. Please don't be Derpy.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
#3PikaleyPosted 9/11/2013 12:23:08 PM
also dont forget cranidos and the trieratops ones, cranidos is a mix between velociraptor and pachysaurus but closest weve had to trex up to this point
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
#4MidnightCrewPosted 9/11/2013 12:25:52 PM(edited)
pterosaurs were not dinosaurs.
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan, Official Misdreavus of The BW 2 Boards. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards.
#5Second_ChancesPosted 9/11/2013 12:24:12 PM
When I saw it in the scans all I heard almost immediately in my head

"GABURINCHO!"

And it gains instant brownie points for that.
#6SocranPosted 9/11/2013 12:25:02 PM
djunk411 posted...
The only Dinosaur Pokemon we've had so far is Aerodactyl and that was five generations ago.

Wut?

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2009/355/6/2/Rampardos_and_Bastiodon_by_Dark_Infernape.png
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#7djunk411(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 12:28:11 PM
Sorry, COMPLETELY brain farted on Gen 4. Again really sorry.
#8TyranidomegaPosted 9/11/2013 12:30:27 PM(edited)
Inb4Cranidos/Rampardos are T-Rex, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pachycephalosauria

That said, I'm pretty excited for the T-Rex mon. First Pokémon so far that's a definite on my team.
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#9Shinyguns1Posted 9/11/2013 12:47:07 PM
Gen 1
Aerodactyl=flying reptile.
Omanyte=ancient shellfish.
Kabutops=shellfish?

Gen 2
Nothing

Gen 3
Armaldo=ancient lobster, can't recall the name.
Cradily=undersea plant or barnacle.

Gen 4
Cranidos=pachecephalasaurus
Shieldon=Triceratops

Gen 5
Carracosta=giant sea turtle
Archeops=archaeopteryx (dinosaur)

Gen 6
T-Rex and sauropod

So technically we've had 5 with the new 2.
---
"Jecht sounds like a chain smoking lunch lady, and looks like he crawled out of a dumpster"
#10UmuruPosted 9/11/2013 1:00:04 PM
Second_Chances posted...
When I saw it in the scans all I heard almost immediately in my head

"GABURINCHO!"

And it gains instant brownie points for that.

We still need Stegochi, Parasagaan, and Zakutor of the main guys. Bastiodon could fit Doricera's spot, I guess. Fortunately we already have Bunpachy but as for the rest... well, Torin's a Pokemon so that's something at least. :p