This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fennekin's final evo.

#11gladwyn101Posted 9/11/2013 7:49:17 PM
I could see the final evo having a gnarled staff and a white wizardly goatee, with it's pelt resembling a wizard's robes with a flame motif, throw in an arcane runic tattoo near the left eye and you have a bad*** final evolution.
---
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Snivy (Monty)
#12SirPikachu(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 7:49:25 PM
PlasmWraith posted...
SirPikachu posted...
A dragon(or big flying fire flying lizard). A penguin. A monkey. A turtle. A frog.

A fox

flying witch fox

flying fire lizard
steel tuxedo penguin
oriental fire monkey
mountain range bonsai turtle
hooded ninja frog

See what I did there?

Yea, but they don't have any foreign object with them, like a broom. I don't have anything against the idea, I'm just saying, a fox carrying around, or flying on a broom would look a little weird, especially for a starter.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#13PlasmWraithPosted 9/11/2013 7:50:15 PM
SirPikachu posted...
PlasmWraith posted...
SirPikachu posted...
A dragon(or big flying fire flying lizard). A penguin. A monkey. A turtle. A frog.

A fox

flying witch fox

flying fire lizard
steel tuxedo penguin
oriental fire monkey
hooded ninja frog

See what I did there?

Yea, but they don't have any foreign object with them, like a broom. I don't have anything against the idea, I'm just saying, a fox carrying around, or flying on a broom would look a little weird, especially for a starter.

What do you mean "foreign object?"
---
( [] )
#14SirPikachu(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 7:50:37 PM
gladwyn101 posted...
I could see the final evo having a gnarled staff and a white wizardly goatee, with it's pelt resembling a wizard's robes with a flame motif, throw in an arcane runic tattoo near the left eye and you have a bad*** final evolution.

True, I would like it. A lot.
---
#15SirPikachu(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 7:51:38 PM
vital_tundra posted...
I don't think anyone is saying its going to actually have a broom stick. But its tail IS suppose to be a broomstick. And it has the frilled out hair which looks like a witches skirt. Unlike the last 2 Fire starters it doesn't look like a brawler of any kind. Pignite and Monferno both looked like Fighting types, this one doesn't, doesn't have strong long or thick legs and skinny arms under again, frilled hair thats like a top of a blouse.

Ah, good point. So you're saying the broom stick would never truly appear? Because that's cool too.
---
#16JackSolomonPosted 9/11/2013 7:52:26 PM
Given that I've heard it likes to snack on twigs, think of the stick less as a broom thing, and more like you storing a snack in your pocket. Perhaps it studies psychic techniques such that it forgets to eat, so it keeps a twig to nibble on.

I kind of think it's final evolution will end up with the ears growing and pointing up, with the red flares growing further out to symbolize a witches hat, it'll chew on the twig (like Treecko in the anime), maybe with the end away from it's face smoking, and it'll grow a few more tails to wrap around it's lower half like a dress (or robe, for a male).
#17SirPikachu(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 7:54:42 PM
PlasmWraith posted...
SirPikachu posted...
PlasmWraith posted...
SirPikachu posted...

A fox

flying witch fox

flying fire lizard
steel tuxedo penguin
oriental fire monkey
hooded ninja frog

See what I did there?

What do you mean "foreign object?"

Like I said, when I hear "witch" I imagine it holding a broom in its hand. Not just a part of it's body, but a literal broom. But all these other people have put some ideas in my head, and I can see where they could go with it now.
---
#18vital_tundraPosted 9/11/2013 7:58:18 PM
SirPikachu posted...
vital_tundra posted...
I don't think anyone is saying its going to actually have a broom stick. But its tail IS suppose to be a broomstick. And it has the frilled out hair which looks like a witches skirt. Unlike the last 2 Fire starters it doesn't look like a brawler of any kind. Pignite and Monferno both looked like Fighting types, this one doesn't, doesn't have strong long or thick legs and skinny arms under again, frilled hair thats like a top of a blouse.

Ah, good point. So you're saying the broom stick would never truly appear? Because that's cool too.

Yeah like an above poster said, it likes to chew on twigs. They use this idea for a theme, the theme being a witch. Which in turn fits with Psychic typing. No real broom stick but when an average person sees it they could kind of tell what the idea is. The tail being tear drop shaped with a twig at the end. Like many cartoon brooms look.
---
3DS friend code: 1848-2159-5405 (Richie)
#19E-25Posted 9/12/2013 7:42:44 AM
nro87 posted...
E-25 posted...
Fire/Psychic w/ Levitate seems like it; but who knows...

It's not gonna have Levitate unless that is its MegaEvolution ability. Every starter has Overgrow, Blaze, or Torrent.

Dream World / hidden ability then. Otherwise I've been imagining Solar Power, Flash Fire, etc being on the other starters.
---
Where did you come from? Where do you go?
Where did you come from, demon-eyed Jho?
#20LexifoxPosted 9/12/2013 7:45:15 AM
If it's going to be a "witch", then its DW ability better be Magic Guard.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod