This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why did game freak let there 3 year old draw the Starters 2nd stage.. why..???

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why did game freak let there 3 year old draw the Starters 2nd stage.. why..???
2 years ago#1
WHY> >=(

Who's goin to ditch the new starters and ride off in the sun set with

Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulba
2 years ago#2
Froakie's middle form is badass and I'll be riding with it by my side.

I'll be literally riding ON my Venusaur though... heh.
---
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls
2 years ago#3
I want what TC's having.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
2 years ago#4
Iced_Shadows posted...
Froakie's middle form is badass and I'll be riding with it by my side.

I'll be literally riding ON my Venusaur though... heh.

True Froakie is the best one of the 3.!

but only because the other 2 are so bad makes Froakie look like an angel.!!
2 years ago#5
The new starters middle forms all look better than their first forms

Now the Megas on the other hand... Those were drawn by 3 year olds
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
2 years ago#6
Jagus posted...

You like the fat mole.?? And the totally destroyed colors of the fox, not to mention is standing.. and its head does not match its body.!?? And the Frog who looks like a ninja..? You must be 3 years old..
2 years ago#7
Fennekin's evo is my favorite mid-stage starter. Also, my second favorite fire starter period, second only to Infernape.
2 years ago#8
okeaoner12x4 posted...
Jagus posted...

You like the fat mole.?? And the totally destroyed colors of the fox, not to mention is standing.. and its head does not match its body.!?? And the Frog who looks like a ninja..? You must be 3 years old..

I get your concern about them, but I have to ask... why does the frog look like a ninja? I don't see any resemblance to a ninja...
---
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls
2 years ago#9
Oh, a fritz wannabe.
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma
2 years ago#10
Iced_Shadows posted...
okeaoner12x4 posted...
Jagus posted...

I get your concern about them, but I have to ask... why does the frog look like a ninja? I don't see any resemblance to a ninja...

Mask, hood.! and in Japan a frog is often used as a symbol of sneaky ness it only makes since.!!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why did game freak let there 3 year old draw the Starters 2nd stage.. why..???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived