This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So everyone thinks Fairy will be a worthless joke because...

#1IngSlayerPosted 9/12/2013 6:55:09 PM
...four old Pokemon, two that are not even fully evolved, are not in OU, and we don't even know everything yet.

That's the real joke.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#2FuneralCakePosted 9/12/2013 6:58:43 PM
I think the joke here is that I keep seeing polar extremes with almost nobody being reasonable.

You've got the people who, like you said, think Fairy types will be worthless because of stupid things.

Then you've got the people who think Fairy types mean an automatic win against Dragons, and that the type will be extremely OP.

Where are the people who think it will be relatively balanced? Is there anyone else out there who thinks that way? AM I ALONE?! Yes. Yes, I am. Soooooooooo alone.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
http://i.minus.com/ibeTNBZS1C6k9v.gif
#3westontickleePosted 9/12/2013 6:59:49 PM
They're just jealous of Queen Jiggs
---
Queen Jiggs, Princess Flabebe and Lord Nyaonikusu are gonna destroy!
Queen Jiggs' Right hand Man. JiggsNation(Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII and P4G Boards)
#4Firelion6593Posted 9/12/2013 7:00:46 PM
I'm with you, FuneralCake. I can totally see Fairy type balancing the metagame, because it's pretty unbalanced right now.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#5SpacePirateKhanPosted 9/12/2013 7:03:38 PM
FuneralCake posted...
I think the joke here is that I keep seeing polar extremes with almost nobody being reasonable.

You've got the people who, like you said, think Fairy types will be worthless because of stupid things.

Then you've got the people who think Fairy types mean an automatic win against Dragons, and that the type will be extremely OP.

Where are the people who think it will be relatively balanced? Is there anyone else out there who thinks that way? AM I ALONE?! Yes. Yes, I am. Soooooooooo alone.

You're not alone. You're just having a stupid dream.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Khan from Rosetown, 4184-1827-7503
#6J-Don-BonnePosted 9/12/2013 7:06:12 PM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
FuneralCake posted...

You're not alone. You're just having a stupid dream.

Oh... zhe is...? Can you make out then?
---
PSN: FrossToad Training for the FGC
3DS Friend Code: 0344- 9855 - 7284
#7KalkPosted 9/12/2013 7:09:28 PM
Nope, GameFreak has already learned their lesson with the flop Ice type. lol
---
f(O_o)f
#8emrlddragonPosted 9/12/2013 7:11:13 PM
FuneralCake posted...

Not alone, not in the least.
---
Forget what you know. Girls DO play video games. And Ill be damned, theyre pretty good at them too. ~ CtrlAltDel
B2 FC: FC: 2795 8467 2061
#9Arne83Posted 9/12/2013 7:12:03 PM
FuneralCake posted...

I also have my own little group. My thoughts are it are along the lines of... "F*** it. Whatever happens happens. I don't even play competitively, so it's not like this is gonna have any effect on me personally."
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
#10Kinneth123Posted 9/12/2013 7:13:30 PM
Even with a type advantage, even with a DOUBLE type advantage, I don't think Jiggs could kill Hydregion.
---
3DS FC: 1332-8189-4231