This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So everyone thinks Fairy will be a worthless joke because...

#21CA0001Posted 9/15/2013 8:28:34 AM
The joke here is that you are calling Fairy a joke even though you admit you don't know everything yet.
---
FC: 0518 8972 2483 (Black) 0046 9893 2351 (White2)
#22AndymionPosted 9/15/2013 9:46:44 AM(edited)
I think they're going too far with Fairy. Full immunity to Dragon was too much in my opinion. Resisting Resisting Bug? Yeah cause Bugs really needed that. Imo the only good thing about Fairy is it being effective against and resisting fighting, the real broken type.
#23Hierarchy225Posted 9/15/2013 9:48:48 AM
Lol what? Not everyone thinks that.

Most of the threads I've seen about fairy these days are about how OP they are.
---
The Official Teeruna of the Pokemon X Board // Power of Friendship is OP
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#24FryDays5000Posted 9/15/2013 9:51:09 AM
Andymion posted...
I think they're going too far with Fairy. Full immunity to Dragon was too much in my opinion. Resisting Resisting Bug? Yeah cause Bugs really needed that. Imo the only good thing about Fairy is it being effective against and resisting fighting, the real broken type.

Immunity to Dragon makes it the instant counter for Dragon just as they intended it to be. Do you want your Fairies to be dented by boosted Outrages like Steel did?
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076
#25AndymionPosted 9/15/2013 9:56:25 AM
FryDays5000 posted...
Andymion posted...

Immunity to Dragon makes it the instant counter for Dragon just as they intended it to be. Do you want your Fairies to be dented by boosted Outrages like Steel did?

Dented yes. Not 1-3hko dented but not immune.
#26GolurkcanflyPosted 9/15/2013 9:57:34 AM
FuneralCake posted...
I think the joke here is that I keep seeing polar extremes with almost nobody being reasonable.

You've got the people who, like you said, think Fairy types will be worthless because of stupid things.

Then you've got the people who think Fairy types mean an automatic win against Dragons, and that the type will be extremely OP.

Where are the people who think it will be relatively balanced? Is there anyone else out there who thinks that way? AM I ALONE?! Yes. Yes, I am. Soooooooooo alone.

You're not alone Cake.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
#27NewAgeDoomPosted 9/15/2013 10:02:00 AM
westonticklee posted...
They're just jealous of Queen Jiggs

If by jealous, you mean "rolling on the floor with guffaws", then yes.
---
PSN Handle: NewAgeDoom
#28SuikuPosted 9/15/2013 10:03:10 AM
You shouldn't be complaining about Fairy being resistant to Bug because Scizor's U-turn it's like the most overused thing in the overused metagame
---
>> Poke-Lover <<
English is not my first language, my grammar SUX, just lettin' you know
#29Great_ReapettePosted 9/15/2013 10:05:33 AM
Suiku posted...
You shouldn't be complaining about Fairy being resistant to Bug because Scizor's U-turn it's like the most overused thing in the overused metagame

Besides Scizor's Bullet Punch?
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.