This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Zodiac Signs!!!

#1LibranFirePosted 9/12/2013 11:24:06 PM
I just posted in another topic how a potential nickname I have for Pyroar is Leo, a Zodiac Sign. It is unlikely, since I don't think Pyroar is based on Leo, but it would be such a cool idea for GameFreak to make a group of Zodiac based pokemon! And don't give me that Fire starter crap, that's the Chinese Zodiac. And don't give me that Unova Horoscope crap either. I want pokemon based on the Zodiac. I want a Libra pokemon! (you can probably guess why :P)

So, what do you think about pokemon like these?
#2wind64aPosted 9/12/2013 11:25:47 PM
Depends on how it's done. There could be an event if you bring all of them together. ...Cancer must be amazing though.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#3LibranFire(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 11:26:25 PM
The only thing is that many of these would have the same type, because the Zodiac is involved in the four elements. But there can always be more than one type. Aquarius for example, can be Flying/Water
#4LadyYachiruPosted 9/12/2013 11:26:25 PM
Im a Gemini I suppose something along the lines of Dark/Fairy type would suit me o.O Would be interesting if they implemented for every Zodiac o.o
---
Vita teneat nisi miseriam.
Pain to the world...
#5HermeticJusticePosted 9/12/2013 11:26:44 PM
zodiac does mean little animal

and pokemon means pocket monster

so they basically mean the same thing
---
The Official Kerberos of the SMT IV Board + Friend Code: 4983 - 6166 - 9895
QVODSVPERIVS.MACROPROSOPVS + QVODINFERIVS.MICROPROSOPVS
#6LibranFire(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 11:28:38 PM
LadyYachiru posted...
Im a Gemini I suppose something along the lines of Dark/Fairy type would suit me o.O Would be interesting if they implemented for every Zodiac o.o

I would love that.... *GASP* Do you think those cats that were just revealed.... They are kind of like twins, but with different genders.... I am getting one of each and naming them Castor and Pollux now!!!
#7sabeta_samaPosted 9/12/2013 11:29:19 PM
Fire starters have all been Chinese Zodiac so far, so I could see another Zodiac joining.
---
Official Gardevoir of the Pokemon X Message Boards
#8LibranFire(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 11:30:41 PM
LibranFire posted...
LadyYachiru posted...

I would love that.... *GASP* Do you think those cats that were just revealed.... They are kind of like twins, but with different genders.... I am getting one of each and naming them Castor and Pollux now!!!

But as I was saying, that would be a really cool concept. One of the twins is dark and the other is innocent, almost fairy-like.
#9LadyYachiruPosted 9/12/2013 11:40:32 PM
One could argue that a lot have already been represented o.O

Taurus with Tauros
Gemini with Pluse and..forgot the other one..Minun or something
Cancer with Krabby/Kingler
Virgo..Gardevoir fits
Scorpio with Skorupi and its evo..
Pisces with...A lot...

Some others might be as well but if so I cant think of the Pokemon..

Aries would be easy enough...
Leo as well...
Don't know what they would do with Libra...a more fitting dragon or snake?
Aquarius and Capricorn would be easy also....

Might be a bit unfair to any Sagi..but wouldn't mind it being left out...don't want a human looking pokemon o.O even if its only half human
---
Vita teneat nisi miseriam.
Pain to the world...
#10LibranFire(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 11:41:19 PM
I want a bump please. So far, I have Pyroar and the Espurrs in my future Zodiac sign team.