This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Zodiac Signs!!!

#31andrewx72Posted 9/13/2013 7:18:03 PM
sabeta_sama posted...
Fire starters have all been Chinese Zodiac so far, so I could see another Zodiac joining.

Then what was Cyndaquil?
---
This horse is whack.
#32AzurinaiPosted 9/13/2013 7:27:56 PM
andrewx72 posted...
sabeta_sama posted...
Fire starters have all been Chinese Zodiac so far, so I could see another Zodiac joining.

Then what was Cyndaquil?

A fire rat?
---
This post has a +1 to topic killing, +3 vs Trolls and other regenerating entities.
NNID- Azurus MHU- Raiss Team Noir: Ninetales
#33Viridipalm_userPosted 9/13/2013 7:30:50 PM
!!!
Aquarius=Milotic/Ludicolo
Pisces: Finneon & Lumineon (Pisces is based on Mother & Child. Specifically Cupid and Aphrodite)
Cancer: Kingler
Gemini: Plusle and Minun
Leo: Pyroar
Aries: Mareep/Ampharos
Virgo: Gardevoir
Taurus: Tauros
Capricorn: Vaporeon
Scorpio: Skorupi
Libra: Lampent (?) or Xatu (?)
Sagittarius: Braixen/Evo (Sagi is a Fire Zodiac, Braixen is a fire type. And the wand could be a sub for a bow.)
---
Come at me bro! http://tinyurl.com/l7hpz6z
FC's and Lists in mah Quotey! Member of the ABC. ABC Jobs: 11
#34RDS1Posted 9/13/2013 7:38:24 PM
Mawile is a Steel-type; is that close enough to earth to count as Virgo?
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#35LibranFire(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 9:18:35 PM
Viridipalm_user posted...
!!!
Aquarius=Milotic/Ludicolo
Pisces: Finneon & Lumineon (Pisces is based on Mother & Child. Specifically Cupid and Aphrodite)
Cancer: Kingler
Gemini: Plusle and Minun
Leo: Pyroar
Aries: Mareep/Ampharos
Virgo: Gardevoir
Taurus: Tauros
Capricorn: Vaporeon
Scorpio: Skorupi
Libra: Lampent (?) or Xatu (?)
Sagittarius: Braixen/Evo (Sagi is a Fire Zodiac, Braixen is a fire type. And the wand could be a sub for a bow.)

Thanks very much guys, but these lists don't satisfy me. These pokemon could represent the zodiac, yes, but they aren't explained in-game to have those same characteristics or have the same type as they should be, or be related to the zodiac. Pisces should be two fish in one model/sprite. It's fine that pokemon like this have not been made yet, I just wish GameFreak thought about this. I don't want existing pokemon to fulfill these roles, because I believe GF could make Zodiac pokemon and make them seem cooler if they focus on one idea. For example, they probably didn't mean for Lampent to look like a scale. They could make a much better Libra pokemon if they focused on the concept of Libra.
#36RoleOfGSHCPosted 9/13/2013 10:48:46 PM
No love for Ophiucus? It is a zodiac sign, even if it gets the same treatment as the cat.
---
Empress of the Jovian Empire
Mechanical Advisor for Golden Sun: Adept's Refuge
#37Twilight_SonataPosted 9/14/2013 6:19:57 AM
RoleOfGSHC posted...
No love for Ophiucus?

No, nobody cares.
#38SgtSagittariusPosted 9/14/2013 6:37:42 AM
LibranFire posted...
I just posted in another topic how a potential nickname I have for Pyroar is Leo, a Zodiac Sign. It is unlikely, since I don't think Pyroar is based on Leo, but it would be such a cool idea for GameFreak to make a group of Zodiac based pokemon! And don't give me that Fire starter crap, that's the Chinese Zodiac. And don't give me that Unova Horoscope crap either. I want pokemon based on the Zodiac. I want a Libra pokemon! (you can probably guess why :P)

So, what do you think about pokemon like these?

Why don't you think Litleo/Pyroar is based on the sign Leo? Leo is a fire sign, and lion: Litleo/Pyroar have fire typing, and are lions.

As for pokemon based on zodiac signs I'd like a ground goat, fire ram, and water scorpion.
#39VerdikaPosted 9/15/2013 3:31:05 AM
As a proud Piscean, I have to admit, it would be...difficult to come up with a Pokémon that accurately depicts my sign. Perhaps it would have to be more symbolic than actually being two fish swimming around each other.

Whatever it is though, it needs to be Water/Psychic. Water/Ghost could also work, but not as well.
---
There's nothing that sucks worse that that moment in an argument when you realize that you are wrong.
#40fahademonPosted 9/15/2013 3:57:39 AM
LibranFire posted...
Are you kidding!? I made this topic for Libra! Do you see my username? Libran love!!!

*High-fives*

Libra ftw! :D

And I could imagine Fire/Water or Fire/Psychic Libra pokemon.Maybe even pure fire. :)
---
http://tinyurl.com/OperationDecode | Please sign this for Digimon Re:Digitize Decode to get localized!(see quote)
Official (Shadow)Lugia of all Pokemon Boards.