This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If X and Y are based on chromosomes...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If X and Y are based on chromosomes...
3 years ago#1
Then why is Mega Mewtwo X manly and buff, while Mega Mewtwo Y is small and effeminate?
This board is under new management.
Dweezle management. It's hard on supporters and harder on troublemakers. Oh yeah.
3 years ago#2
Enough with these kind of topics already! Like, who the hell cares?
Dot dot dot
. . .
3 years ago#3
Because Y has a big brain, and men are more intelligent, obviously

Or because mewtwo is male and he's got one of each anyway, and just the versions in this context
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
3 years ago#4
ITT:Women can't be buff and men can't be effeminate. Sexist.
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
3 years ago#5
Opposites Attract.

I'm pretty sure that men also have an X chromosome too.
3 years ago#6
*reads topic title*
It's not, and whatever sexist crap you're about to say is stupid.
3 years ago#7
Maybe it's like pokemon black and white. You get the opposite of the version. Black copy get white legendary.
Quirky with a twang of eccentric...
3 years ago#8
KillerMechanoid posted...
Opposites Attract.

I'm pretty sure that men also have an X chromosome too.

They do, but boys have X+Y Chromosomes, while girls have XX.

That was probably the point TC was trying to get at. Although I'm happy, Mewtwo X is ugly.
3 years ago#9
Why is everyone so hung up on the chromosome thing? They're the first 3d Pokemon games. The 3 dimensional coordinate system is made up of the x axis (horizontal), the y axis (vertical), and the z axis (depth). Oddly enough, the X legendary runs across the ground and Mega Mewtwo X is standing (constrained to the horizontal, x axis). The Y legendary flies, and Mega Mewtwo Y floats (moves vertically, along the y axis).

Am I the only one who thinks this?
Currently playing SMT4, MH3U, FE:A and eagerly awaiting Pokemon X
Remember kids, there's no kill like overkill.
3 years ago#10
swordsman126 posted...
Why is everyone so hung up on the chromosome thing? They're the first 3d Pokemon games. The 3 dimensional coordinate system is made up of the x axis (horizontal), the y axis (vertical), and the z axis (depth). Oddly enough, the X legendary runs across the ground and Mega Mewtwo X is standing (constrained to the horizontal, x axis). The Y legendary flies, and Mega Mewtwo Y floats (moves vertically, along the y axis).

Am I the only one who thinks this?

I've heard this so much
FC: 2552-0423-5883
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If X and Y are based on chromosomes...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived