This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If X and Y are based on chromosomes...

#1ZappaMoonunitPosted 9/13/2013 2:21:54 AM
Then why is Mega Mewtwo X manly and buff, while Mega Mewtwo Y is small and effeminate?
---
This board is under new management.
Dweezle management. It's hard on supporters and harder on troublemakers. Oh yeah.
#2HoundoomedPosted 9/13/2013 2:27:07 AM
Enough with these kind of topics already! Like, who the hell cares?
---
Dot dot dot
. . .
#3Enix BelmontPosted 9/13/2013 2:27:41 AM
Because Y has a big brain, and men are more intelligent, obviously

Or because mewtwo is male and he's got one of each anyway, and just the versions in this context
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#4Nerwrax15Posted 9/13/2013 2:29:52 AM
ITT:Women can't be buff and men can't be effeminate. Sexist.
---
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#5KillerMechanoidPosted 9/13/2013 2:32:47 AM(edited)
Opposites Attract.

I'm pretty sure that men also have an X chromosome too.
#6Twilight_SonataPosted 9/13/2013 2:37:49 AM
*reads topic title*
It's not, and whatever sexist crap you're about to say is stupid.
#7CrimsonPfenixPosted 9/13/2013 2:41:38 AM
Maybe it's like pokemon black and white. You get the opposite of the version. Black copy get white legendary.
---
Quirky with a twang of eccentric...
#8Proto_SparkPosted 9/15/2013 1:34:11 PM
KillerMechanoid posted...
Opposites Attract.

I'm pretty sure that men also have an X chromosome too.

They do, but boys have X+Y Chromosomes, while girls have XX.

That was probably the point TC was trying to get at. Although I'm happy, Mewtwo X is ugly.
#9swordsman126Posted 9/15/2013 1:44:03 PM
Why is everyone so hung up on the chromosome thing? They're the first 3d Pokemon games. The 3 dimensional coordinate system is made up of the x axis (horizontal), the y axis (vertical), and the z axis (depth). Oddly enough, the X legendary runs across the ground and Mega Mewtwo X is standing (constrained to the horizontal, x axis). The Y legendary flies, and Mega Mewtwo Y floats (moves vertically, along the y axis).

Am I the only one who thinks this?
---
Currently playing SMT4, MH3U, FE:A and eagerly awaiting Pokemon X
Remember kids, there's no kill like overkill.
#10VaironGodPosted 9/15/2013 1:46:53 PM
swordsman126 posted...
Why is everyone so hung up on the chromosome thing? They're the first 3d Pokemon games. The 3 dimensional coordinate system is made up of the x axis (horizontal), the y axis (vertical), and the z axis (depth). Oddly enough, the X legendary runs across the ground and Mega Mewtwo X is standing (constrained to the horizontal, x axis). The Y legendary flies, and Mega Mewtwo Y floats (moves vertically, along the y axis).

Am I the only one who thinks this?

I've heard this so much
---
FC: 2552-0423-5883