This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I genuinely believe that X & Y will be the best Pokemon games ever.

#11KillerMechanoidPosted 9/13/2013 8:21:43 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
It seems like Game Freak was cognizant of our grievances and really devoted themselves to giving us the changes we've always wanted.

- A fully 3D world with a great aesthetic reminiscent of Dragon Quest.
- Customizable avatars appearance and clothing.
- New and efficient ways of trading and battling online.
- Changes to strengths and weakness of pokemon that will fundamentally change the competitive scene.
- Mega Evolutions and Fairy type. Things that will drastically alter the game itself and competitive battling.
- New type combinations that we've always wanted.
- Fantastic pokemon designs. Possibly the best we've ever seen.
- Poke Mon-Amie a nifty new minigame that lets you interact with your pokemon in unique ways.
- Horde and Sky Battles. Two nifty new battle types.

There's probably more we don't know about it. I'm just beyond excited for this Pokemon game. Does anyone feel the same way? It feels like this game will reinvigorate the series and take it to a whole new direction. :-)

I agree with everything you said except for those in bold.

...why nerf Steel!?
#12Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 9:32:51 AM
Steel needed a nerf actually. Removing the Ghost and Dark resilience is beneficial. Especially after it is super effective against fairy.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#13Sticky_DerpPosted 9/13/2013 9:33:57 AM
mfw people think pokemon amie isn't gonna be tied to mega evolution
---
Fox news get's a pass because they have to go against reality's liberal bias. - SilentS89
#14ZTIger5Posted 9/13/2013 9:34:15 AM
Agreed.
---
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare
#15Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 1:26:09 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
It will also be the best seller since gold and silver. Qoute me on this in a few years.

I concur. This game has an unprecedented amount of hype and anticipation for it. It's going to eclipse the previous games in terms of quality and sales.

The clothing options have me so excited that I started to cry. Pokemon + Style Savvy: Trendsetters? Just shut up and take my money! :-)
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#16Kromlech06Posted 9/13/2013 1:27:39 PM
They're doing a lot of things right and are hiding all the **** they're doing wrong.

Millions on day 1.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#17mada7Posted 9/13/2013 1:34:44 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
It will also be the best seller since gold and silver. Qoute me on this in a few years.

I doubt it simply because when gold and silver came out the number of people that already owned Gameboys was massive whereas the 3DS is selling better these days it is nowhere close to what the Gameboy and Gameboy color was in the late 90s early 2000s
---
Wall-Mart the place you go when you just got to meat a true moron -Lord of Phendrana
Pokemon Black FC = 3396 8733 5419
#18alexponentialPosted 9/13/2013 1:41:10 PM
Stabs2503 posted...
Everything is awesome minus this Pokemon amie bs. If you are over the age of 10 nothing about this should be appealing. It was stupid having these beauty contests and poffin making mini games and now we get this lol. I don't know how anyone can find it fun just sitting there petting your Pokemon and feeding it over and over.

It lets you raise their stats without having to figure out their invisible IVs and IV train (which I personally think is one of the dumbest components to any RPG that I can think of).
#19Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 5:44:25 PM
Bump. :-)
---
#20Hierarchy225Posted 9/13/2013 5:45:17 PM
It will be. There is no doubt about that.
---
The Official Teeruna of the Pokemon X Board // Power of Friendship is OP
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870