This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So apparently Status Immune Typing is Game Freak's "solution" to status Pokemon.

#11drill beesPosted 9/13/2013 10:11:43 AM
I like it though I think electric types should only be immune to paralysis from electrical moves.
---
Nintendo Network ID: db-132
#12GibbeynatorPosted 9/13/2013 10:12:12 AM
RDS1 posted...
DarkKirby2500 posted...
From Serebii.

Some more changes regarding types have been announced; Ghost types are no longer affected by moves that prevent fleeing such as Mean Look. Grass Pokémon can't be seeded or affected by moves such as Sleep Powder or Stun Spore. Electric types can no longer be Paralyzed.

Ghost-type roaming legendary confirmed.

Roaming legendaries that can't be locked into a single battle and are immune to False Swipe? I don't think GameFreak is THAT sadistic.
---
It is pitch black in here, you are likely to be eaten by a Grue *CHOMP* Well... I warned him...
#13paiprPosted 9/13/2013 10:13:29 AM
It be kinda interesting if a new ability was put on a "status" pokemon that allowed for them to still affect pokemon with statuses that they arent supposed to be affected by.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van around for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#14KryptoPyro13Posted 9/13/2013 10:19:12 AM
Yay, my slow teams don't have to have a pokemon to take a Breloom's Spore to avoid it sweeping my team... >_> <_<
---
"Expect nothing. That way you will never be disappointed."
#15DarkKirby2500(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 11:22:44 AM
bump
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#16LenneValkiryePosted 9/13/2013 11:30:32 AM
Gibbeynator posted...
RDS1 posted...
DarkKirby2500 posted...
From Serebii.

Some more changes regarding types have been announced; Ghost types are no longer affected by moves that prevent fleeing such as Mean Look. Grass Pokémon can't be seeded or affected by moves such as Sleep Powder or Stun Spore. Electric types can no longer be Paralyzed.

Roaming legendaries that can't be locked into a single battle and are immune to False Swipe? I don't think GameFreak is THAT sadistic.

Do you remember how catching and evolving Feebas worked in Ruby and Sapphire worked?
Yes, they CAN be that sadistic.
#17RPCShadowclawPosted 9/13/2013 1:06:01 PM
Gibbeynator posted...
RDS1 posted...
DarkKirby2500 posted...
From Serebii.

False Swipe + Amaura?
#18DarkKirby2500(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 5:06:31 PM
bump
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>