This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is Mewtwo X going to work with Mewtwo's moveset?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How is Mewtwo X going to work with Mewtwo's moveset?
3 years ago#1
Since turning into Mewtwo X raises his attack stat and everything. He doesn't learn any particularly good physical fighting moves.
Eh-heh...
3 years ago#2
Doesn't learn any good Fighting moves yet. I wager they'll expand Mewtwo's movepool to support X.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3010 5906 4214
3DS FC: 4511-0471-8035
(message deleted)
3 years ago#4
R0cks0l1dd posted...
Aura Sphere.

The thing is that Aura Sphere is special. Raising Mewtwo X's attack would mean it only gets STAB.
Eh-heh...
3 years ago#5
Mewtwo X is going to suck. xD
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
3 years ago#6
Assuming his special attack doesn't change you would rather keep him special anyways.
3 years ago#7
Yeah I realized that. Though the site does say it will be able to utilize Special moves as well.
Official everything of every board.
3 years ago#8
I've looked it up and learns quite a few good moves from the Gen V Move tutors(Drain Punch,Zen Headbutt, Fire/Ice/Thunder Punch, Aqua Tail) and from TMs(Stone Edge, Rock Slide,Bulk Up) on top of Psycho Cut which it learns naturally.
"The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time."
3 years ago#9
I know x will increase mewtwo's attack, but will it make it higher than its special attack? Seems kind of pointless at this point in time with the information we have.
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
3 years ago#10
Self-destruct Mewtwo will rise again!
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How is Mewtwo X going to work with Mewtwo's moveset?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived