This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is Mewtwo X going to work with Mewtwo's moveset?

#11godogodPosted 9/13/2013 5:29:59 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
I know x will increase mewtwo's attack, but will it make it higher than its special attack? Seems kind of pointless at this point in time with the information we have.

Jumping up to 44? That's a bit much if you ask me...
#12EstheimasterPosted 9/13/2013 5:37:15 PM
arvilino posted...
I've looked it up and learns quite a few good moves from the Gen V Move tutors(Drain Punch,Zen Headbutt, Fire/Ice/Thunder Punch, Aqua Tail) and from TMs(Stone Edge, Rock Slide,Bulk Up) on top of Psycho Cut which it learns naturally.

Mewtwo X @ Life Orb
Jolly
-Psycho Cut
-Stone Edge
-Ice Punch
-Drain Punch

That moveset isn't too bad. I'm surprised that it can't learn Earthquake, because that would provide pretty great coverage.
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku
#13CharizardFirePosted 9/13/2013 5:38:55 PM
I'm surprised that it can't learn Earthquake

Mewtwo can learn Earthquake.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#14AwesomeMarioPosted 9/13/2013 5:41:25 PM
I really hope mega evolutions would give stat boosts in percentages rather than in base stats :/ that's probably not going to happen.
---
Friend Codes,NN and PSN is in profile
People who think I'm Awesome: 17
#15Unimatrix Zero OnePosted 9/16/2013 12:32:26 AM
Estheimaster posted...
arvilino posted...
I've looked it up and learns quite a few good moves from the Gen V Move tutors(Drain Punch,Zen Headbutt, Fire/Ice/Thunder Punch, Aqua Tail) and from TMs(Stone Edge, Rock Slide,Bulk Up) on top of Psycho Cut which it learns naturally.

Mewtwo X @ Life Orb
Jolly
-Psycho Cut
-Stone Edge
-Ice Punch
-Drain Punch

That moveset isn't too bad. I'm surprised that it can't learn Earthquake, because that would provide pretty great coverage.

No Life Orb. If you want X, you have to use the hold item slot for the Mewtwoite X to go Mega.
---
One of the many fools who facepalmed after throwing a thief armed with a Magichanged Prinny.