This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon game with the best writing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon game with the best writing?

User Info: A1B2C3E4F5

A1B2C3E4F5
3 years ago#1
Which pokemon game has the best writing?
It's interesting how underneath the costume, there is just a man, like you or me... but his facade evokes fear, our most primal emotion.
xX_PaulBlart_XX

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
3 years ago#2
In terms of what, plot? Or musical score?

Plot = Black and White, easily
Music = Diamond and Pearl
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.

User Info: Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows
3 years ago#3
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
In terms of what, plot? Or musical score?

Plot = Black and White, easily
Music = Diamond and Pearl

This, easily.
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls

User Info: SuperSonicDBZ

SuperSonicDBZ
3 years ago#4
Hmm.

Plot - Black and White. Team Plasma didn't feel like bad guys. Not until Ghetsis went and pulled a **** move on everyone. BW2 was just a kick to the groin for the original Team Plasma. Poor N.

Musical Score - Heart Gold & Soul Silver. I love the Kanto songs the most still. Most Johto songs are good too. So having them revamped from Gen 2 is amazing. Silver has a great battle theme, Champion Battle Song is grand, Remix of the Kanto theme is also great. Even the Kanto trainer battle theme is gold.
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A

User Info: Socran

Socran
3 years ago#5
Yeah, Black and White was great for the way they turned around the classic "Always be good to your Pokemon!" moral from previous games. N was an example of what happens when the human/Pokemon relationship becomes too focused on the Pokemon and forgets about other humans. Being able to connect with another human being, who in turn had a strong connection with his/her own Pokemon, rocked his Pokemon-centric world.

And then Ghetsis came out of nowhere after you thought you beat the final boss, revealed a legitimate evil plot, and wiped out your brand spanking new legendary in one hit with his Hydreigon. Too bad he became much less badass in B2/W2.
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."

User Info: morgoth834

morgoth834
3 years ago#6
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
Hmm.

Plot - Black and White. Team Plasma didn't feel like bad guys. Not until Ghetsis went and pulled a **** move on everyone. BW2 was just a kick to the groin for the original Team Plasma. Poor N.

Musical Score - Heart Gold & Soul Silver. I love the Kanto songs the most still. Most Johto songs are good too. So having them revamped from Gen 2 is amazing. Silver has a great battle theme, Champion Battle Song is grand, Remix of the Kanto theme is also great. Even the Kanto trainer battle theme is gold.

Agreed 100%.

User Info: Krio Lv3

Krio Lv3
3 years ago#7
morgoth834 posted...
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
Hmm.

Agreed 100%.
Taylor Lautner - Giving me strength since the New Moon
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon game with the best writing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived