This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Steel/Fairy. Mawhile is blessed.

#1pikachupwnagePosted 9/13/2013 8:58:17 PM
Immune to poison/Dragon

Resists Dark, Bug, Grass, Flying, Psychic, rock, steel, ice, normal, fairy

Weak Against, Fire, Ground.

Just two weaknesses. Common attack types but still. It resists 10 and is immune to 2. Also immune to toxic spikes and tales less damage from stealth rock.

Steel and fairy were meant to be together. Fairy covers steels weakness to fighting and steel cover the poision and steel weakness of fairy.
---
This is a work of a demon isn't it? Demons here, demons there! It's all so....demoning.
#2NeonDragon9000Posted 9/13/2013 9:00:05 PM
Steel/Fairy overtook Steel/Ghost as the most defensive typing.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#3RDS1Posted 9/14/2013 1:55:55 AM
Yeah, it's sure gonna be standing up to a lot with its base 85 Defense, 55 Special Defense, and 50 HP, and probably having to give up on self-healing in the process of overcoming those stats.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#4VaironGodPosted 9/14/2013 1:57:08 AM
RDS1 posted...
Yeah, it's sure gonna be standing up to a lot with its base 85 Defense, 55 Special Defense, and 50 HP, and probably having to give up on self-healing in the process of overcoming those stats.

Mega-Mawile to the rescue!!!
---
FC: 2552-0423-5883
#5LightningHawk90Posted 9/14/2013 1:57:11 AM
RDS1 posted...

Lets keep in mind that MegaMawile's Def and Sp Def will both rise, and it will have the Huge Power ability.
---
Formerly RageKaiser. Still here to ruin unfunny topics :)
#6kaonohiokalaPosted 9/14/2013 1:58:34 AM
Mawhile makes my eyes bleed.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#7RDS1Posted 9/14/2013 1:59:22 AM
LightningHawk90 posted...
RDS1 posted...

Lets keep in mind that MegaMawile's Def and Sp Def will both rise, and it will have the Huge Power ability.

As I said, it might not get Leftovers in that case.
---
#8LightningHawk90Posted 9/14/2013 2:00:02 AM
RDS1 posted...
RDS1 posted...

But it might get Draining Kiss or something along those lines.
---
Formerly RageKaiser. Still here to ruin unfunny topics :)
#9LexifoxPosted 9/14/2013 2:00:49 AM
I would be surprised if the Pokemon known for its mouths didn't get Draining Kiss this time around.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#10RDS1Posted 9/14/2013 2:01:16 AM
RDS1 posted...
RDS1 posted...

But it might get Draining Kiss or something along those lines.

I'm gonna laugh so hard if it gets an attack like that, but only a Special-based one. <.<
---