This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do i transfer my pokemon from black to black 2 (Only active board)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do i transfer my pokemon from black to black 2 (Only active board)

User Info: WTFNightmare

WTFNightmare
3 years ago#1
So yeah black board is no longer active thought i`d find a answer here faster. So I beat black one and i`m startng black 2 tmrw but I was wondering how i`m going to transfer the pokemon. Also I have a 3ds and Ds lite so i can do it on my own. Also can I trade pokemon soul silver pokemon into black 2.. thanks
"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

User Info: CalciferJenkins

CalciferJenkins
3 years ago#2
You just trade them, don't you? A bit annoying and slow, but I think that's how you do it.
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.

User Info: elconoM

elconoM
3 years ago#3
WTFNightmare posted...
So yeah black board is no longer active thought i`d find a answer here faster. So I beat black one and i`m startng black 2 tmrw but I was wondering how i`m going to transfer the pokemon. Also I have a 3ds and Ds lite so i can do it on my own. Also can I trade pokemon soul silver pokemon into black 2.. thanks

black to black 2- anytime, upstairs left lady
SoulSilver to Blacks- just west from Black City is transfer lab, 2 DS with Silver in the non 3DS (maybe i not use my 3ds to transfer)
3DS - 5171.9701.9373 - XBL - SulfurousGalaxy - White2-1808-0126-2406
Chespin picker. Now playing New Leaf, Minecraft360, Pokemon, Borderlands 1 & 2

User Info: WTFNightmare

WTFNightmare
3 years ago#4
elconoM posted...
WTFNightmare posted...

black to black 2- anytime, upstairs left lady
SoulSilver to Blacks- just west from Black City is transfer lab, 2 DS with Silver in the non 3DS (maybe i not use my 3ds to transfer)

"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do i transfer my pokemon from black to black 2 (Only active board)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived