This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do i transfer my pokemon from black to black 2 (Only active board)

#1WTFNightmarePosted 9/14/2013 12:25:53 AM
So yeah black board is no longer active thought i`d find a answer here faster. So I beat black one and i`m startng black 2 tmrw but I was wondering how i`m going to transfer the pokemon. Also I have a 3ds and Ds lite so i can do it on my own. Also can I trade pokemon soul silver pokemon into black 2.. thanks
---
"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
#2CalciferJenkinsPosted 9/14/2013 12:31:04 AM(edited)
You just trade them, don't you? A bit annoying and slow, but I think that's how you do it.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#3elconoMPosted 9/14/2013 12:33:02 AM
WTFNightmare posted...
So yeah black board is no longer active thought i`d find a answer here faster. So I beat black one and i`m startng black 2 tmrw but I was wondering how i`m going to transfer the pokemon. Also I have a 3ds and Ds lite so i can do it on my own. Also can I trade pokemon soul silver pokemon into black 2.. thanks

black to black 2- anytime, upstairs left lady
SoulSilver to Blacks- just west from Black City is transfer lab, 2 DS with Silver in the non 3DS (maybe i not use my 3ds to transfer)
---
3DS - 5171.9701.9373 - XBL - SulfurousGalaxy - White2-1808-0126-2406
Chespin picker. Now playing New Leaf, Minecraft360, Pokemon, Borderlands 1 & 2
#4WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 12:46:12 AM
elconoM posted...
WTFNightmare posted...

black to black 2- anytime, upstairs left lady
SoulSilver to Blacks- just west from Black City is transfer lab, 2 DS with Silver in the non 3DS (maybe i not use my 3ds to transfer)

---
"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo