This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else still thinking there might be a hidden Sound Type?

#1JagusPosted 9/14/2013 12:02:09 PM
There's just way too many sound-related things being revealed.

Why is Noivern Flying/Dragon instead of Dragon/Flying? His ears look like speakers.
Like why is Helioptile Normal/Electric? Normal? Seriously.
Same thing with Litleo. I think his line even gets a move called Hyper Voice or Noble Roar or something.

I dunno... I feel like I'm grasping at straws, but still. It just seems like too much of a coincidence.
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
#2PrettyTonyTigerPosted 9/14/2013 12:02:35 PM
No
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: 16!!!
#3Doctor_SpankyPosted 9/14/2013 12:04:09 PM
Sound isn't a good name or concept for a Pokemon type

IMHO
#4SuperRup91Posted 9/14/2013 12:04:24 PM
Jagus posted...
There's just way too many sound-related things being revealed.

Why is Noivern Flying/Dragon instead of Dragon/Flying? His ears look like speakers.
Same thing with Litleo. I think his line even gets a move called Hyper Voice or Noble Roar or something.

I dunno... I feel like I'm grasping at straws, but still. It just seems like too much of a coincidence.

At first, I thought that it was possible. It was probably just wishful thinking on that part. But at this point, I think it would be strange for GF to be flat out lying to us.
#5CharizardFirePosted 9/14/2013 12:06:20 PM
Boomburst is a Normal-type move, so no.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#6EnferolunosPosted 9/14/2013 12:07:40 PM
Jagus posted...

What does the order have to do with this? They announced his type. It's not listed as unknown, why would they lie?

What does a solar-powered lizard have to do with sound?

We've had plenty of sound based moves in the past

You're not just grasping at straws, you're blatantly rejecting evidence. I honestly believe Noivern was announced at the same time as fairy type to indirectly confirm that there wouldn't be a sound type.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#7koopabros64Posted 9/14/2013 12:09:03 PM
Doctor_Spanky posted...
Sound isn't a good name or concept for a Pokemon type

IMHO

I fail to see how it isn't a good concept, especially since there's already a basis for it.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#8Kinneth123Posted 9/14/2013 12:09:25 PM
I doubt they'd rebalance the type chart for a second new type.
---
3DS FC: 1332-8189-4231
#9PrettyTonyTigerPosted 9/14/2013 12:10:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10Doctor_SpankyPosted 9/14/2013 12:11:22 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Jagus posted...

You're not just grasping at straws, you're blatantly rejecting evidence. I honestly believe Noivern was announced at the same time as fairy type to indirectly confirm that there wouldn't be a sound type.

No they didn't. Game Freak doesn't know that fans want a Sound type or a Light type. Game Freak doesn't lurk around on internet forums trying to figure out what fans want, none of these game companies do. Everyone always assumes that Game Freak is responding to "fan demands," but in reality there's no way they even go looking for them