This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Make an Ability and rank the person's above you.

#1RotomGuy3Posted 9/14/2013 1:41:02 PM
What the title says. Rate the above ability out of 10 and then make your own.

Suprise
The Pokemon's first move will always be first and deal double damage. However, afterwards all it's stats are lowered.
#2CaitSith3394Posted 9/14/2013 1:43:52 PM
Well, it's spelled surprise*

I'll go with Trickster
Sets up permanent Trick Room upon entry, but reverses Trick Room if it switches back in.
#3S1-Winged_AngelPosted 9/14/2013 1:48:58 PM(edited)
RotomGuy3 posted...

Suprise
The Pokemon's first move will always be first and deal double damage. However, afterwards all it's stats are lowered.

4/10

Pollution
Pokemon summons POISON fog that does damage similar to Sandstorm. Poison types are unaffected. Ability similar to Sandstream and Drizzle.
#4uuurrrgghPosted 9/14/2013 1:47:35 PM
S1-Winged_Angel posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...

Suprise

4/10

Pollution
Pokemon summons fog that does damage similar to Sandstorm. Poison types are unaffected. Ability similar to Sandstream and Drizzle.

3/10, not sure why fog would do damage.

Charge
On the first turn you switch in, you have priority +8. However, you have halved defenses for that turn.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#5Thepenguinking2Posted 9/14/2013 1:53:29 PM
uuurrrggh posted...
S1-Winged_Angel posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...

Suprise

4/10

Pollution
Pokemon summons fog that does damage similar to Sandstorm. Poison types are unaffected. Ability similar to Sandstream and Drizzle.

3/10, not sure why fog would do damage.

Charge
On the first turn you switch in, you have priority +8. However, you have halved defenses for that turn.

8/10. It's not a bad ability. Focus sash can really do well when paired with it.
Sap Needles
When an enemy makes contact, This ability has a 30% chance to sap 12% health from the opponent and heal the user for half of the stolen HP. Pokemon like Maractus and Cacturne get it.
---
"The best part about the internet is that you can make up quotes"George Washington
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and WF!
#6xXkewls0358Posted 9/14/2013 1:55:14 PM
Thepenguinking2 posted...

Sap Needles
When an enemy makes contact, This ability has a 30% chance to sap 12% health from the opponent and heal the user for half of the stolen HP. Pokemon like Maractus and Cacturne get it.

9/10 love it.

Skill>Luck
Affects all in battle. No Criticals. Sleep clause in effect. Supereffective bonus damage is now halved (2x becomes 1.5x and 4x becomes 2x). All abilities (not moves) are unaffected by weather conditions.
---
fEeD mEh!!1
#7johnydrexelPosted 9/14/2013 1:57:48 PM
uuurrrggh posted...

Charge

4/10

Watchful

With each repeated use of a move, the likelihood of landing a critical hit increase by 10% until the move is switched or a critical hit is landed.
---
I just type crap that sounds legit.
#8paiprPosted 9/14/2013 1:59:18 PM

Sap Needles

8/10 It seems like quite the ability random chance to deal extra damage and heal. Could make or break a battle. Really comes down to who gets it as well as if its affected by 'certain' held items.

Monkey See
All Pokemon become the same type and all there attacks become that type as well. (Randomly chosen between the types of the Pokemon on the field.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#9AquasitionPosted 9/14/2013 2:02:40 PM(edited)

8/10. It's not a bad ability. Focus sash can really do well when paired with it.
Sap Needles

Not bad, not bad

Aura Boosting

Adds 10-50% of Base SpA to Atk. The Bonus depends on the user's health,Staring out at 10% at max health, and maxing out at 50% once at red health.

(For the Monkey See one, 6/10, seems annoying, but hilarious if a dragon type gets it)
---
Come over here, I'll promise I will heal you >:D
Pkmn Black Friend Code:1205 8723 1474 GREG (all caps)
#10AquasitionPosted 9/14/2013 2:01:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]