This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Make an Ability and rank the person's above you.

#31GolurkcanflyPosted 9/16/2013 4:16:10 PM
KariyaLollipop posted...
TG_Wolf posted...
I'm back with Ability #2

Skilled Breeder
Known only by certain Male pokemon, has a chance to produce an egg after battle when K.O-ing any female pokemon with a physical attack, even ones it is not normally compatible with.

Interesting, has potential where egg moves are concerned.

Super Weakener
When the pokemon is hit with a super effective move, damage is calculated as though it was only a normally effective move, however that pokemon loses 1 stat level across the board

9/10 That ability is going to be either really annoying or fantastic w/ Haze. Also, what if something was quad-effective against it?

Adhesion

If the opponent hits the Pokemon with a Physical Attack, neither Pokemon cannot switch out until one of the Pokemon faints.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
#32MetleonPosted 9/16/2013 4:22:16 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Adhesion

If the opponent hits the Pokemon with a Physical Attack, neither Pokemon cannot switch out until one of the Pokemon faints.

8/10. I have no idea how to use that most effectively but I seems like it would be pretty hilarious. Also, it might be better to have it work for contact moves rather than all physical moves. Seems a bit odd that using Earthquake on the opponent would make you stick to them.

Reverse

All weaknesses and resistances of the Pokemon are reversed. Immunities remain the same.

(i.e. A Psychic/Ghost Pokemon with this Ability would take 2x damage from Psychic and Poison, x.25 damage from Dark and Ghost, 0x damage from Normal and Fighting, and 1x damage from everything else.)
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#33Bullet_PunchPosted 9/16/2013 4:33:23 PM
Metleon posted...
Reverse

All weaknesses and resistances of the Pokemon are reversed. Immunities remain the same.

(i.e. A Psychic/Ghost Pokemon with this Ability would take 2x damage from Psychic and Poison, x.25 damage from Dark and Ghost, 0x damage from Normal and Fighting, and 1x damage from everything else.)

6/10. Could be certainly interesting on, say, an ice type. Might be confusing even for the user though.

No Preparation:
Increases the priority of all the wielder's damage-dealing moves by +1, but decreases the priority off all their other moves by -1.
---
So yeah, Hitmonchan is just the greatest thing ever.
#34Oblivion_HeroPosted 9/16/2013 4:37:20 PM
No Preparation:
Increases the priority of all the wielder's damage-dealing moves by +1, but decreases the priority off all their other moves by -1.

6.5/10. Interesting concept, though it's broken on something with great offensive ability.

Second Wind

Speed goes up in a pinch (speed up 50% when HP is 33% or less).
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
#35TorchicBlazikenPosted 9/16/2013 4:37:54 PM
Bullet_Punch posted...
Metleon posted...
Reverse

6/10. Could be certainly interesting on, say, an ice type. Might be confusing even for the user though.

No Preparation:

7/10
Would only be well balanced on a Pokemon that would otherwise be bad.

Miracle Guard:
The inverse of Wonder Guard.
#36CakeOfLiesPosted 9/16/2013 4:50:21 PM
TorchicBlaziken posted...
Miracle Guard:
The inverse of Wonder Guard.

SE moves don't effect the user anymore but all other moves hurt?
5/10. Either way too OP or useless.

Physical Replication:
Changes all of the user's physical moves into special moves.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#37tallgeeseIVPosted 9/16/2013 4:52:08 PM
Physical Replication:
Changes all of the user's physical moves into special moves.

7.5/10 interesting, but it could leave a Pokemon to be fairly predictable.

Top Percentage
This Pokemon is among the strongest of it's species.
All of the Pokemon's stats are boosted by 50%
Available only to Ratata and Raticate.
---
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9742/fodderkg8.png
-_-'
#38PChaosWMPosted 9/16/2013 5:18:54 PM
Top Percentage
This Pokemon is among the strongest of it's species.
All of the Pokemon's stats are boosted by 50%
Available only to Ratata and Raticate.

2/10

Powerful Toxins
Any move used by this Pokemon that Poisons the target will instead Badly Poison the target.
---
====== PerfectChaosWM ============-
== Pokemon Black FC: 1765-4824-5124 ===-