This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Come on. Just push the game back a week and give us a new eeveelution

#21nro87Posted 9/14/2013 6:18:41 PM
I'd rather they never add another Eeveelution. I hate them. Other than Espeon and Jolteon, they are worthless and overrated.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#22ToughestPosted 9/14/2013 6:20:54 PM
Nope
---
[Jeremy] [Black 2 Friend Code - 3182 4133 4043]
[Jeremy] [Pokemon Y Version Friend Code - ?]
#23AuroraUltimaPosted 9/14/2013 7:47:03 PM
I think a steel type would be cool...
Titaneon go.
---
Fangirls are gamers too...
Only we're pretty...
#24LadyYachiruPosted 9/14/2013 7:48:16 PM
Wish theyd take care of all remaining types at once :l
---
Vita teneat nisi miseriam.
Pain to the world...
#25jayman7Posted 9/14/2013 7:48:45 PM
Nightinangle posted...
Doctor_Spanky posted...
I mean I don't care if they make Dragoneon either way, but there's no evidence to suggest they have or haven't

That eevee special with just sylveon though..

That Mewtwo movie with just Mega Mewtwo Y though.

(I don't think the hypothetical second Eeveelution of this gen should be a Dragon-type, however.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#26Nightinangle(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 8:09:28 PM
jayman7 posted...
Nightinangle posted...
Doctor_Spanky posted...
I mean I don't care if they make Dragoneon either way, but there's no evidence to suggest they have or haven't

That eevee special with just sylveon though..

That Mewtwo movie with just Mega Mewtwo Y though.

(I don't think the hypothetical second Eeveelution of this gen should be a Dragon-type, however.)

True...lets hope!

I want ghost or poison so so bad, but I could see it being dragon if for nothing but the fact that they are just now making. Dragon and fairy energy in the TCG (or so I heard)
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://imgur.com/DfdocHN.png 45/50 characters---I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
This is my flame shield.
#27Zacks_FairPosted 9/14/2013 8:28:52 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
I was ecstatic for Drag-On Dragoon 3 to get delayed so it wouldn't wound up with this game in the same month, so I'd kinda hate for this to get pushed back.

I never really liked the Japanese name of Drakenguard. then again, I never liked the name Drakenguard either.
---
Official Hua Po of SMT4 board
3DS FC 3566-1544-7318 PM me if you add me!
#28AzurinaiPosted 9/14/2013 8:33:12 PM(edited)
Estheimaster posted...
Nah, I mean how would it appear to the un-patched player- would it be a question mark, a Ditto, a template design or something? Unless you mean that it's universally banned from vs battling and trading, which would suck.

Ah, either an empty data slot so it looks like they have 5 pokemon, a bunch of question marks, or a missing # pokedex symbol entry thingy like in gen 3. That's really all the ideas I have.
It shouldn't be banned universally.

Alternatively, now that I think about it, if the version data doesn't match the person you are trading/battling, you won't be able to interact at all until an internet update. Though that does kind of crap on anyone without internet access.

*edit* better idea, anyone you trade/battle with will have a version check, if there's is more recent, perhaps it will auto install and update into your game so you match theres and are able to trade. Dragon Quest IX did this with quests whenever you streetpassed.
---
This post has a +1 to topic killing, +3 vs Trolls and other regenerating entities.
NNID- Azurus MHU- Raiss Team Noir: Ninetales