This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People need to stop being so damn obsessed with Dragon type Eeveelution.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. People need to stop being so damn obsessed with Dragon type Eeveelution.
2 years ago#11
Actually, it is a good time to release it. I still want a ghost eeveelution more, but dragon would be cool too
2 years ago#12
I don't understand why you're so against the idea.
---
i7-3970x Extreme 4.7GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX Titan x2 | Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD x2 | WD Black 4TB HDD x2 | G.Skill Trident X 24GB DDR3-2800 | ASRock X79 Extreme11
2 years ago#13
Eevee's DNA is not stable so let Eevee get all types of evolution. i dont really like Sylveon so another Eevee evo would be a find addition seeing as the better types remaining are Dragon, Steel, Fighting, Rock, Ground, Flying and Bug.
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
2 years ago#14
TC please stop obsessing over people obsessing over a dragon eeveelution.

In a way you are obsessing over dragon Eeveelution too but in a negative way.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. People need to stop being so damn obsessed with Dragon type Eeveelution.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived