This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can I give my trainer an unkempt beard?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can I give my trainer an unkempt beard?
3 years ago#11
FuneralCake posted...
You can't, but most people playing will have their IRL characters look like that.

Damn right!

...except for the unkempt part
I like to keep mine groomed (using my hands) and clean (washing, not shaving).
AND NOW IT IS YOUR CONFUSION THAT SHALL BE THE ARK THAT SUSTAINS MEH!!!!!!! Random_Ghost to Tgirl
3 years ago#12
It's funny because a good part of the FuneralCake posted...
You can't, but most people playing will have their IRL characters look like that.

It's funny because a ton of Pokemon fans are actually physically active, and well-trained.
3 years ago#13
tangnets posted...
I might also need a fedora and glasses

Don't forget your trench coat.

When you equip all of these items, you will never encounter a female Pokemon. Female trainers will still battle you but will refuse to speak to you. If you pester them enough, though, a thought bubble will pop up above your character that says "Friend-zoned again!?".
3 years ago#14
Twilight_Sonata posted...
tangnets posted...

When you equip all of these items, you will never encounter a female Pokemon. Female trainers will still battle you but will refuse to speak to you. If you pester them enough, though, a thought bubble will pop up above your character that says "Friend-zoned again!?".

I think that would bring a very realistic perspective on many pokemon players lives, especially the hardcore fanbase, so gamefreak needs to get on it and please the hardcore fans
3 years ago#15
gunsndroses posted...
The protagonists are children.

I don't understand why people always question this year-to-year.

Pokémon are not even human and they can wear mustache and beard accessories...
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
3 years ago#16
nonoobsfriends posted...
Twilight_Sonata posted...
tangnets posted...

I think that would bring a very realistic perspective on many pokemon players lives, especially the hardcore fanbase, so gamefreak needs to get on it and please the hardcore fans

But we also have female players.
Yeah get used to it. If you've got a problem with Mickey Mouse you're in the wrong series.~Drizzy_Drizake
3 years ago#17
gunsndroses posted...
The protagonists are children.

I don't understand why people always question this year-to-year.

The last handheld game we could dress up our human characters was.....?

And ****ing Animal Crossing.
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2 Perfect Run(JPN) 640/649 owned, Rayman Orgins(Wii)
3 years ago#18
Maybe they will add facial hair, but say its a prop or something your trainer can wear since ten year olds cant grow beards
........MAAASSSSUUUUDAAA!!!!
3 years ago#19
Golurkcanfly posted...
Only if we can make our avatars have a Col. Armstrong 'stache.

I want that...
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon White 2, Bioshock Infinite
I believe in everlasting life in Heaven.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can I give my trainer an unkempt beard?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived