This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can I give my trainer an unkempt beard?

#11Firemaster5Posted 9/15/2013 12:23:33 AM(edited)
FuneralCake posted...
You can't, but most people playing will have their IRL characters look like that.

Damn right!

...except for the unkempt part
I like to keep mine groomed (using my hands) and clean (washing, not shaving).
---
AND NOW IT IS YOUR CONFUSION THAT SHALL BE THE ARK THAT SUSTAINS MEH!!!!!!! Random_Ghost to Tgirl
#12Grammar_manPosted 9/16/2013 8:18:42 AM
It's funny because a good part of the FuneralCake posted...
You can't, but most people playing will have their IRL characters look like that.

It's funny because a ton of Pokemon fans are actually physically active, and well-trained.
#13Twilight_SonataPosted 9/16/2013 8:22:56 AM
tangnets posted...
I might also need a fedora and glasses

Don't forget your trench coat.

When you equip all of these items, you will never encounter a female Pokemon. Female trainers will still battle you but will refuse to speak to you. If you pester them enough, though, a thought bubble will pop up above your character that says "Friend-zoned again!?".
#14nonoobsfriendsPosted 9/16/2013 1:07:32 PM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
tangnets posted...

When you equip all of these items, you will never encounter a female Pokemon. Female trainers will still battle you but will refuse to speak to you. If you pester them enough, though, a thought bubble will pop up above your character that says "Friend-zoned again!?".

I think that would bring a very realistic perspective on many pokemon players lives, especially the hardcore fanbase, so gamefreak needs to get on it and please the hardcore fans
#15NessEggmanPosted 9/16/2013 1:10:58 PM
gunsndroses posted...
The protagonists are children.

I don't understand why people always question this year-to-year.

Pokémon are not even human and they can wear mustache and beard accessories...
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#16Firemaster5Posted 9/16/2013 8:14:28 PM
nonoobsfriends posted...
Twilight_Sonata posted...
tangnets posted...

I think that would bring a very realistic perspective on many pokemon players lives, especially the hardcore fanbase, so gamefreak needs to get on it and please the hardcore fans

But we also have female players.
---
Yeah get used to it. If you've got a problem with Mickey Mouse you're in the wrong series.~Drizzy_Drizake
#17PkmTrainerAbramPosted 9/19/2013 12:11:48 PM
gunsndroses posted...
The protagonists are children.

I don't understand why people always question this year-to-year.

The last handheld game we could dress up our human characters was.....?

And ****ing Animal Crossing.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2 Perfect Run(JPN) 640/649 owned, Rayman Orgins(Wii)
#18El_ChouricoPosted 9/19/2013 12:14:44 PM
Maybe they will add facial hair, but say its a prop or something your trainer can wear since ten year olds cant grow beards
---
........MAAASSSSUUUUDAAA!!!!
#19ZTIger5Posted 9/19/2013 12:18:38 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Only if we can make our avatars have a Col. Armstrong 'stache.

I want that...
---
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon White 2, Bioshock Infinite
I believe in everlasting life in Heaven.