This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Nova Episode 3: Reign of Shadows

#231HHDeceptionPosted 9/17/2013 1:15:24 AM
(I'm not about to just leave that drama up there. Gotta fix stuff. THIS is the only canon)

The temple continued to rise. Into space. Out of orbit. It flew away from the Earth, and yet into the hearts of everyone watching.

Xerneas, Mewtwo, Yveltal. It doesn't matter what faction. It doesn't matter your views, who you are or what you think. But everyone who has been oppressed by Nova for the past 10 years saw the Temple rise, united as one.

It continued to rise out of sight. Shrinking into the distance towards the moon. It did not fight. It did not oppress. It did nothing but rise.

Everyone saw it. Everyone knew it. And everyone saw Nova's fruitless attempts to stop it. It is the one thing in 10 years that Nova could not control.

Hope.
---
Sound good?
#232N-K-SPosted 9/17/2013 1:56:48 AM
Kristian - Current location - Mt Moon/Kanto - Exit

"They evolved...? That boulder must have been a giant moon stone...right Sneasel?"

"Sneasel Snea" Sneasel said with confidence. "Sneasel!" Sneasel point towards the exit seemingly beckoning Kristian to hurry towards it. 'Perhaps Sneasel doesn't like caves but it likes the shadows? What a weird little Pokemon' Kristian thinks to himself while chuckling.

"Right lets go! Clefable thanks a bunch!"

"Cle Cle"

Emerging from Mt Moon Kristian is shocked to at the sight.

"This route..... it seems untouched......look at how green the trees are and the grass looks so healthy compared to the routes surrounding Viridian City. We need to get to Vermillion City and find a ship to Hoenn immediately"

"Sneasel!"

"Right so lets g......!"

"Staryu use water gun!"

"Can you hear that? Lets go!"
#233IVIasterJayPosted 9/17/2013 3:07:20 AM
Maurice saw. Maurice panicked, if only for a moment. And then Maurice sent an order to the orbital station. The giant laser broke apart, and a single humanoid pokemon flew out, and towards the giant ship.

(Wasn't this story supposed to kind of sort of follow pokemon world logic? Guess not. We've got people with personal EMPs (why even bother with StarBursts at this point!?), psychic armor, death stars, and a freakin' angel of death flying around.

And you wonder why we have to make Team Nove so incredibly OP!?)
#234DigiHerokidPosted 9/17/2013 3:58:21 AM
(I missed alot. Maybe Shadow Lugia's debut could be good, like destroying half a region or something.I understand that you planned this,but no need to destroy the planet,is there?)

ALEX/AUSTIN

He walked to the rendevouz point, and found Benga's spy. Before anything could happen, Benga's spy raised a gun."Hello, there"Austin",he said.
"Hey",said Alex/Austin calmly. "So, where's my welcome?",he asked calmly.
"Okay, then. Our mission, is to..."

(Coming Soon!)

LOOKER

Looker waited while, watching a temple fly."Kids these days, and their flying temples",he joked to himself. He waited at Mahogany, for "Hero", the kid Nelson told him about.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728 " I am not a loner. I simply will not act like you to "fit in""-Me
#235GX1997Posted 9/17/2013 6:12:32 AM
"Thank you Mrs.Gallowglass.You don't know how much this means to me,"Meridia said.

With a good deal of her injuries already treated,Meridia felt much better than she had before.Grant's mother was hard at work on the others that were left.

Other than my hand and wrist,it seems I should heal fairly quickly.She hasn't pointed out anything else that's broken or anything.
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#236N-K-SPosted 9/17/2013 6:51:24 AM
Kristian - Current location - Route 4/Kanto - West of Cerulean City

Kristian rushes towards the commotion wondering what will greet him. He reaches a small ledge and looks over to see a teenage boy battling what appears to be a Group of Nova grunts. The boys Staryu is surrounded by a Graveler, Onix and a Sudowoodo.

"The kid has the type advantage but those Grunts have weapons to take control of his Pokemon. We have to help him Sneasel but first we'll create a distraction" Kristian says while taking out a few smoke balls. "Lets go" Kristian says while jumping off the ledge and throwing a smoke ball directly in front of the mysterious trainers Staryu.

"What the!" The grunts shout while being disoriented "form up now!" All 3 pokemon jump to the center covering the grunts.

"Sneasel use Icy Wind" With that an ice cold wind sweeps across the battlefield hit the 3 pokemon and knocking graveler and sudowoodo back. "Now use quick attack to take out onix" with one quick attack the Onix was knocked back and was unable to battle further. The grunts stand in awe as Kristian appears from the smoke stood next to the mysterious boy. "Recall your Staryu and quick Kid"

"Argh activate your pokemon control devices and take control of that Sneasel!"

"Not so fast Go Abra" with that the EMP in the pokeball goes off disabling the Grunts weaponry. "Now lets get out off here! Abra teleport" Grabbing onto the Kid and Sneasel the small group disappear before the Grunts eyes.
#237Cheesepower5Posted 9/17/2013 7:04:07 AM
Grant's mom finishes cleaning, disinfecting and bandaging all of Meridia's wounds. "Good." She says, satisfied. "Now, let's get you some fresh clothes." She brings Meridia upstairs, showing her a closet full of various outfits.

-----

In the kitchen, Grant paces around the room idly. His eyes wonder to the counter, where one of his old issues of "Crobatman" lay on the counter.

Weird, that wasn't there before... He realises. Taking a closer look, he realises that it was one of his favourites. Faced against the maniacal Trick Master, Crobatman had to escape from a twisted maze and defeat the Trick Master using only his wits as he was without his gadgets and even his signature suit. They had even made a movie out of it.

Didn't I lend this out before I left...?
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#238GX1997Posted 9/17/2013 8:12:43 AM
Meridia picked out a red t-shirt and a pair of jeans,and dressed as quickly as she could.

We shouldn't stay too long.It's already been long enough that Team Nova should be searching for me.I don't want to put Grant's family in danger.

Thanking Grant's mother again,she went back downstairs and saw Grant looking at something in the kitchen counter.

"What are you looking at?"she asked.
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#239HHDeceptionPosted 9/17/2013 9:16:21 AM(edited)
IVIasterJay posted...
Maurice saw. Maurice panicked, if only for a moment. And then Maurice sent an order to the orbital station. The giant laser broke apart, and a single humanoid pokemon flew out, and towards the giant ship.

(Wasn't this story supposed to kind of sort of follow pokemon world logic? Guess not. We've got people with personal EMPs (why even bother with StarBursts at this point!?), psychic armor, death stars, and a freakin' angel of death flying around.

And you wonder why we have to make Team Nove so incredibly OP!?)

(Not Celena? I am dissapoint. And who has a death star besides Nova? The temple has no weapons. That was kind of the point. Its peaceful. Celena was the first one to be horribly pure power OP anyways, your own character. And if that's deoxys, I'm guessing its a different one than from the games?

And once you have pokeballs, all other forms of tech kind of follow. Still feeling suckish about Osranger though.)

Dr. Celeste was growing weary. Doe was right, he hadn't slept now in a week...

A figure rose up to meet the temple. Interesting. The Temple defenses tightened. The space around it enetered a pinkish flux.
---
Sound good?
#240TepigSnivyPosted 9/17/2013 9:00:00 AM
Cave Of Origins - Xavier (Eclipse, Aura) Silver (Giles) Suicine)

Xavier, Silver and Suicine arrive at the Cave Of Origins, where they're met by a great look of astonishment upon everyones face.

“IS THAT SUICINE?!” Someone yells.

“Yes, this is Suicine. Suicine is to be treated like an Admin. Carry on everyone.” Everyone stares in awe. “NOW!” They all run away, and Xavier heads over to the Gym.
---
White 2 - Nuzlocke Team Xavier (Eevee), Wade (Torchic) and Venus (Larvesta)