This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Nova Episode 3: Reign of Shadows

#391GX1997Posted 9/20/2013 10:06:10 AM
"You're right about that being why I'm here.I know you must care about your family too,"Meridia said quietly.

After the boat had reached the shore,they all stepped in.It wasn't long before they were walking into the tunnels of New Mauville that would eventually lead to the base.

"Grant,you said we had teleporters in the bases now,right?"
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#392Cheesepower5Posted 9/20/2013 10:08:54 AM
Grant nods. "Only between bases, though." He tells her. "I did hear something about Dr. Celeste working on personal teleportation to anywhere from anywhere. I wonder how that's going..."
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#393GX1997Posted 9/20/2013 10:14:20 AM
"That still makes things a lot easier.That means that tomorrow or the day after we can go to Realgam Tower.They should be able to make sure my hand and wrist heals correctly by putting them in a cast."

Meridia then began to think about what would happen after that.Her unit was wiped out back in Lavender Town.

"From there,I'll probably be assigned to another of the units in Nimbasa.Well,more likely desk work until I'm fully healed."
---
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#394Cheesepower5Posted 9/20/2013 10:20:09 AM
"There's still a few people left in Nimbasa." Grant tells her. "I was with Yancy and Riley for a little while." He tells her this dispassionately, briefly hoping she'd be transferred to Realgam Tower too.

"Ah, there you are, Grant!" A young man smiles at him with a sleepy look on his face. "The mission was a success, I see. There's been a lot happening lately, so after you see Vivi in the sickbay, go to office so that Prof. Birch can fill you in."

Grant nods, confused as to what exactly happened while he was gone. In any case, he leads Meridia to the sickbay.
---
#395GX1997Posted 9/20/2013 10:28:21 AM
"Have you been in this base before?"Meridia asks Grant as he guides her through the base.
---
#396Cheesepower5Posted 9/20/2013 10:40:27 AM
"Just on my way to find you." Grant admits. "Tate back there leads communications between the New Mauville base and the Fortree Base with his sister."
---
#397GX1997Posted 9/20/2013 10:45:18 AM
"This is my first time here,"Meridia said as they finally reached the infirmary.

There was only one person inside,who was presumably a doctor.Noticing someone walk in,they turned to greet Grant and Meridia.
---
#398Cheesepower5Posted 9/20/2013 10:55:56 AM
"Ah, you must be Field-Commander Meridia Chrystiana." The woman greets. "My name is Vivi Winstrate. Care to give me a rundown of the injuries you know you have?" She turns to Grant. "Oh, I almost forgot! Could you take these papers to Prof. Birch for me? As you can see, I've got work to do."

Grant nods. "I hear he has some news for us?"

Vivi nods. "I'm afraid so." She says. "It's about Dr. Celeste. Birch will give you the details."
---
#399GX1997Posted 9/20/2013 11:01:25 AM
"Grant,I'll catch up with you later."

She then turns to Vivi,and explains how Grant's mother treated the majority of her injuries.

"The only thing left is my left hand and wrist.I'm pretty sure they're broken."
---
#400Cheesepower5Posted 9/20/2013 11:33:48 AM
Vivi wraps bandages and then casts Meridia's injuries, giving her some painkillers to help for the next month or so.

"You should probably wait at least 8 weeks before removing the casts, or doing anything that could compromise the healing process." Vivi recommends. "You can go meet Prof. Birch now, he's in the head office, right next to the inner entrance."
---