This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Nova Episode 3: Reign of Shadows

#441GolurkcanflyPosted 9/20/2013 7:18:49 PM
As Morpheus cringed in pain, Neal withdrew a handful of meters and shouted, "Son! Get out of here! It's not safe for you!"

It's not safe for me, either. Neal thought to himself as Morpheus disappeared in a puff of black smoke.

"Now it's just you and me." Neal spoke with a false cocky smile on his face. He lunged forward once more, this time coming in for a low sweep shouting, "Is a world without Pokemon truly the best thing for humanity!?"
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
#442Cheesepower5Posted 9/20/2013 7:21:34 PM
The previous night, Grant rearmed himself as well. Now with a new silenced pistol, 10 smoke bombs and a new knife. The knife wasn't as much to his liking as Riley's, but it would have to do. As he finishes gathering his things, he yawns and makes a mental note to repay Riley for the lost knife somehow. He sets out the door to find Meridia, only to see her already on her way to get him.

"Oh, hey." Grant says sleepily. The dark circles under his eyes indicate a lack of rest. "I was just about to go get you. I guess a girl in the boy's side is less suspicious than the other way around, though. You ready to go back to Verdanturf now?"
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#443GX1997Posted 9/20/2013 7:25:34 PM
"Yes.I'd rather be a few hours early than be late and miss our chance to learn something,"Meridia said.
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#444DigiHerokidPosted 9/20/2013 7:30:12 PM
LOOKER(last part for tonight on account of proto)

Looker sent out his last pokemon, Freedom, Free for short. "Freedom! Teleport Hero out, now!",he called to the Alakazam.
Each one had a backstory.
He threw his first tranq. dart, hitting the wall. He ran towards Jay, but didn't punch. Instead he threw his trench coat onto him, temporarily disorieting him.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728 " I am not a loner. I simply will not act like you to "fit in""-Me
#445Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 7:31:16 PM
DigiHerokid posted...

Looker sent out his last pokemon, Freedom, Free for short. "Freedom! Teleport Hero out, now!",he called to the Alakazam.
He threw his first tranq. dart, hitting the wall. He ran towards Jay, but didn't punch. Instead he threw his trench coat onto him, temporarily disorieting him.

You guys were mean looked.
#446IVIasterJayPosted 9/20/2013 7:34:37 PM
Osranger posted...
DigiHerokid posted...

You guys were mean looked.

(AKA, you can't flee or teleport)
#447DigiHerokidPosted 9/20/2013 7:38:14 PM
LOOKER BACKSTORY PART 1

He stalked thr sandile on route 4. One was slapping a girl with it's tail. Then another one walked up and defended the girl, dispite being dark type, it was a rebel to common misconsception.
After, the dispute was settled, Looker approacher the defender. and they had similar desires, to protect others. Rebel.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728 " I am not a loner. I simply will not act like you to "fit in""-Me
#448Cheesepower5Posted 9/20/2013 7:38:20 PM
"Good, then I've organised us a safer route there." Grant says. "I figured it'd be best not to risk bumping into Osric again, so I set us up with a flight there. The Altaria are heading towards the volcano anyway, so we can blend in with them and get there faster." Grant smiles proudly.

"Oh, and I did some digging on one of the PCs last night. Turns out Nimbasa Base was invaded by Team Nova just before the underwater temple mission. Luckily Celeste got almost everyone out alive, but the base is out of use. Everyone's been transferred to Realgam Tower." Grant can't help but smile.
---
#449GX1997Posted 9/20/2013 7:41:40 PM
Meridia had been smiling until Grant mentioned the incident at the Nimbasa City base.After that,her eyes grew wider and she showed just how shocked she was.

"Wait...what?!?They found the base?"
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#450Cheesepower5Posted 9/20/2013 7:48:05 PM
Grant nods, a little more solemnly. "Yeah. No confirmations on how, but they think it might have been a mole. All three suspects were confirmed dead at the Underwater Temple. Privates Peterson, Rodriguez and Madrid."
---