This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Nova Episode 3: Reign of Shadows

#491protobakurionPosted 9/21/2013 5:55:41 PM
IVIasterJay posted...
protobakurion posted...
(I think it's only Abel but correct me if I am wrong. Who is following me?)

(No clue. Due to Mean Look, you couldn't have teleported away to begin with, so I just assumed you were still where you started.)

(I mean Looker and X were both Mean Looked so I couldn't teleport. I must find a way out while taking care of whatever is following me. I just don't know who you sent after me.)
---
Official Assassin of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay!
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#492IVIasterJayPosted 9/21/2013 5:58:34 PM
protobakurion posted...
IVIasterJay posted...
protobakurion posted...
(I think it's only Abel but correct me if I am wrong. Who is following me?)

(No clue. Due to Mean Look, you couldn't have teleported away to begin with, so I just assumed you were still where you started.)

(I mean Looker and X were both Mean Looked so I couldn't teleport. I must find a way out while taking care of whatever is following me. I just don't know who you sent after me.)

(Mean Look prevents fleeing. Unless you defeat Abel, you and Looker are stuck where you are.)
#493GolurkcanflyPosted 9/21/2013 6:00:31 PM
IVIasterJay posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...

Neal shouted back at Maurice, loosening his stance, "Humans and Pokemon were once the same! We still are the bound by bonds of family and friendship! Have you not seen trainers with their Pokemon?"

I just have to get him to charge at me.

"Do you not see that they care for each other and will do anything to protect the other? That I, a human, have fathered a Pokemon? Tell me why they are a menace! Show me why I am wrong!"

"Yes, I have seen pokemon. Yes, I have seen trainers. I have seen them turn on each other and destroy one another. I have turned them against one another. It's far easier than you think to convince a pokemon to kill it's trainer. And it's just as easy to convince a trainer to kill their pokemon. My last prisoner did that very thing. He killed his pokemon because I told him to. He didn't need a reason, I never told him why, he just did what I said. And he wasn't the first.
"If it came down to it, do you really think that pokemon you care so deeply for would chose you over itself. Pokemon are proud creatures. As are humans. If it came to a choice between the two of you, who would chose to live, and who to die?
"If I were to show you the most destructive weapon in existence right this second, capable of destroying the entire world in an instant, what would you do with it?"
Maurice's eyes never moved from N's. His only movement was an occasional blink to clear ice from his eyes.

"To answer your first question: yes, I know that a Pokemon would lay down its life for a human and the human would do the same." Neal responded, swaying his shoulders slightly, "As a father would die for his son, or for a soldier to sacrifice himself for a comrade, any Pokemon would defend one that it loves at any cost."

Neal paused to think about the second question.

"I would keep it." he said, realizing the truth behind Maurice's question, "If something is powerful enough to destroy a world, than it could be used to sustain life and continue the said world's prosperity."
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
#494IVIasterJayPosted 9/21/2013 6:15:54 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...

"To answer your first question: yes, I know that a Pokemon would lay down its life for a human and the human would do the same." Neal responded, swaying his shoulders slightly, "As a father would die for his son, or for a soldier to sacrifice himself for a comrade, any Pokemon would defend one that it loves at any cost."

"I would keep it." he said, realizing the truth behind Maurice's question, "If something is powerful enough to destroy a world, than it could be used to sustain life and continue the said world's prosperity."

Maurice leaned onto his sword, looking away for the first time.
"What if they were separated, so neither knew if the other was willing to sacrifice themselves? If one sacrificed themselves, the other would live, but if they both sacrificed themselves, then both would have died for no reason."
His face was turned towards the ground as he studied the lines in his palm.
"Something that powerful could create, true, but it will always hold the possibility of destruction. What good is prosperity if it only exists alongside a constant fear? Would you not agree that peace, even in a dull and boring world, would be better?"
#495protobakurionPosted 9/21/2013 6:23:33 PM
/attacks Abel
---
Official Assassin of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay!
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#496GolurkcanflyPosted 9/21/2013 6:27:59 PM
IVIasterJay posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...

Maurice leaned onto his sword, looking away for the first time.
"What if they were separated, so neither knew if the other was willing to sacrifice themselves? If one sacrificed themselves, the other would live, but if they both sacrificed themselves, then both would have died for no reason."
His face was turned towards the ground as he studied the lines in his palm.
"Something that powerful could create, true, but it will always hold the possibility of destruction. What good is prosperity if it only exists alongside a constant fear? Would you not agree that peace, even in a dull and boring world, would be better?"

"Dull, boring!?" Neal responded, filled with fury, "Is that the only way you can describe your ridiculous fascism!? There is peace, but at what cost!? There is no happiness, no joy! Is that your ideal world!?"

Neal, filled with a raging sense of zeal, charged Maurice blade-first, screaming.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
#497DigiHerokidPosted 9/21/2013 6:34:31 PM
"Free, Rebel, Justice, take that ghost down, Triangular Life!", shouted Looker.
Abel was hit by the manuever as well as an attack from red, the charizard. "Hero! Use the device Nelson gave you!",shouted Looker(Cosmic Drive).
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728 " I am not a loner. I simply will not act like you to "fit in""-Me
#498IVIasterJayPosted 9/21/2013 6:39:11 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
"Dull, boring!?" Neal responded, filled with fury, "Is that the only way you can describe your ridiculous fascism!? There is peace, but at what cost!? There is no happiness, no joy! Is that your ideal world!?"

Neal, filled with a raging sense of zeal, charged Maurice blade-first, screaming.

Maurice grabbed the blade with his hand. It sizzled against the barrier that covered his body, never touching his skin. He didn't let go.
"Peace is all I ask for. Joy and happiness may yet return in a few generations. Once the world forgets about pokemon and moves on. Once people start to find joy and happiness in each other's company again, instead of monsters. But I'm no fool. I know I'll never live to see that utopia. So for me, yes, right now this is my ideal world."

protobakurion posted...
/attacks Abel

(Details proto! Details! Right now I'm imagining you breaking a beer bottle and trying to shank a ghost.)

Abel took all of the attacks, and then sent the damage back at the enemies. With so many targets to spread damage to, Abel was almost entirely healed from the attacks.
Abel took a deep breath. And then he sang. He sang a song of death. Perish Song.
#499Cheesepower5Posted 9/21/2013 6:42:58 PM
Tierno and the Kimono Girls all sit inside, resting their feet and chatting. When Grant and Meridia, they pause. Kuni stands to greet them.

"You must be wondering why my little sister Miko invited you here." She says in a straight forward tone.

"I was more wondering whether she's called Miko or Mia..." Grant replies casually.

Mia smiles and giggles a bit. "Mia is my real name." She admits. "Miko is just a stage name. Truthfully, I'm actually from around here and not Johto, but what the audience doesn't know won't hurt them." She winks deviously.

"So you're not even sisters?" Grant asks. "Man, this alone is more than I can process."

"We are sisters in destiny." Kuni tells him criptically. "Now, we wish to request something of you. Will you hear us out, on behalf of Mewtwo?"

Grant looks at Meridia. "You're above me in command." He says. "What do you think?"
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#500jneal57Posted 9/21/2013 6:43:04 PM
woohoo final post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brXuXaCx5aw
*dances*
---
Go show your support for Keiji Inafune's (this is the guy behind megaman) new project Mighty No. 9 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9