This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So if a pokemon has max IV's...

#11CalciferJenkinsPosted 9/15/2013 4:59:12 AM
El_Chourico posted...
What i dont get is how will they deal with the hacked pokemon? Will they delete them as you transfer them to the bank, or will they like ban you from using the bank? Because honestly i dont remember which pokemon i hacked or not.

I'm expecting that hacked pokemon won't be uploadable, that's all.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#12FalxXDPosted 9/15/2013 5:00:11 AM
El_Chourico posted...
What i dont get is how will they deal with the hacked pokemon? Will they delete them as you transfer them to the bank, or will they like ban you from using the bank? Because honestly i dont remember which pokemon i hacked or not.

You won't be able to upload them, simple.
---
Official Magikarp of the pokemon boards.
3ds friend code: 0216-0976-7778
#13FalxXDPosted 9/15/2013 5:03:51 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14pokemonfreak97Posted 9/17/2013 8:02:19 PM
Haku125 posted...
Because right now I'm using the AR code to give my pokemon max IV's. meaning I am hacking my pokemon

Well, I can't really imagine that the AR fixes all the stuff in the Pokemon's data to make it appear to be caught legitimately with all 31s. So it will be caught.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
#15Tequila_ShotPosted 9/17/2013 8:04:04 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
Haku125 posted...
Because right now I'm using the AR code to give my pokemon max IV's. meaning I am hacking my pokemon

Well, I can't really imagine that the AR fixes all the stuff in the Pokemon's data to make it appear to be caught legitimately with all 31s. So it will be caught.

This.

Using an AR to change the IV's of a Pokémon will be caught on the basis that the "new" IV's are not the ones that the PID say they should be.
---
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share these with everyone you know:
http://youtu.be/jHmDjNCZR3k - http://youtu.be/2G_f8YBy39M
#16Sloth9230Posted 9/17/2013 8:06:07 PM
Tequila_Shot posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...
Haku125 posted...

This.

Using an AR to change the IV's of a Pokémon will be caught on the basis that the "new" IV's are not the ones that the PID say they should be.

IVs are no longer linked to the PID in gen 5. I used an AR to modify some in-game mons and pokecheck said they were a-okay as well.
#17aaron1111Posted 9/17/2013 8:09:36 PM(edited)
As long as a Pokemon has a valid PSID and the correct acquisition area + level acquired at, it will go through.

Other things though could be non possible moves etc... But that's basic common sense not to Pokegen that through.
#18aaron1111Posted 9/17/2013 8:07:35 PM
aaron1111 posted...
As long as a Pokemon has a valid PSID and the correct acquisition area + level acquired at, it will go through.

Other things though could be non possible moves etc... But that's basic common sense not to Pokemon that through.

PID*
#19GoldenSWarriorsPosted 9/17/2013 8:08:54 PM
if you hack parents with perfect iv's and use instant egg hatch, you can create a non hacked pokemon with perfect Iv's and nature in less than 10 mins, so I don't think this will be a problem for most people
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif