This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's with the Pikaclones not getting any evolutions?

#11RoleOfGSHCPosted 9/15/2013 12:01:47 PM
I actually wish they'd go back and give them all evos. The evos don't have to have the Raichu treatment either - they could still evolve to what would work as a mascot. Look at Minccino -> Chinchino for example of what it could look like. It's still giving the same vibe, it's just... stronger.
---
There is more than just Good and Evil, Light and Dark, Black and White. There's a myriad of colors that you won't see if you look at the world in two extremes.
#1217MasterPosted 9/15/2013 12:03:29 PM
SR71halo posted...
Plusle and Minun
Pachirisu
Emolga
Dedenne

How is it every time we get a Pikachu look a like, they neglect to them them evolutions?

Clearly GF thinks Raichu was a mistake, and perhaps they don't want to repeat it. They certainly treat its existence like it was a mistake.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
#13SR71halo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 12:36:28 PM
paipr posted...
I think the idea is to not run into the Pikachu->Raichu problem. That being that one of the primary advertising pieces isn't fully evolved. Honestly if they could go back I feel certain they wouldn't have Pikachu evolve.

The ironic thing is though, that since they won't actually retire Pikachu from the limelight, the pika-clones serve no purpose other than to remind you of Pikachu. Which both does the job of making people think of pokemon, but also keeps the clones from being less than Pikachu.

That's what I was afraid of, and it's too bad that stupid things like that keep them from being useful. Emolga especially had potential, they could have given it a pre evo at least.
---
Scoreboard:
Xbox: 1, Playstation: 4