This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Pokemon's mega evolutions are you hoping they don't mess up?

#1ConflagrationPosted 9/15/2013 12:15:21 PM
IF they get mega evolutions, of course.

I really want Aerodactyl to get a good looking mega evo, and I vehemently don't want it to be part Dragon type. It's a pterodactyl, not a dragon. Not to mention it's the only Rock/Flying Pokemon in existence, anyway (I think?)

Besides that, Scizor. Scizor feels to me like it'd be very difficult to give a mega evolution to that doesn't look bad. Scizor already has a great design. It's been one of my favorite Pokemon since the GSC era. I hope they don't mess up on this one.

Other than that... Heatran, Darkrai, Lati@s. Just really well designed Pokemon, I think, and I hope they don't mess them up.

On a side note, has anyone noticed that the mega evolutions they've shown so far encompass a variety of groups, and maybe they did this purposefully? As in, they've shown starter mega evos, legendary mega evos, pseudo-legendary mega evos, and mega evos of Pokemon that don't fit any special groups, too, like Ampharos. This could mean all starters, pseudo-legendaries, and legendaries will get mega evos, as well as some other random Pokemon.
#2IVIasterJayPosted 9/15/2013 12:16:11 PM
Zoroark and Tyranitar and Scizor
#3P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 9/15/2013 12:17:00 PM
Dragonite (I want them to make him look a little derpy)
Milotic, please make her resemble more of a mermaid
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#4kingjam1Posted 9/15/2013 12:17:48 PM
Conflagration posted...
IF they get mega evolutions, of course.

I really want Aerodactyl to get a good looking mega evo, and I vehemently don't want it to be part Dragon type. It's a pterodactyl, not a dragon. Not to mention it's the only Rock/Flying Pokemon in existence, anyway (I think?)

Besides that, Scizor. Scizor feels to me like it'd be very difficult to give a mega evolution to that doesn't look bad. Scizor already has a great design. It's been one of my favorite Pokemon since the GSC era. I hope they don't mess up on this one.

Other than that... Heatran, Darkrai, Lati@s. Just really well designed Pokemon, I think, and I hope they don't mess them up.

On a side note, has anyone noticed that the mega evolutions they've shown so far encompass a variety of groups, and maybe they did this purposefully? As in, they've shown starter mega evos, legendary mega evos, pseudo-legendary mega evos, and mega evos of Pokemon that don't fit any special groups, too, like Ampharos. This could mean all starters, pseudo-legendaries, and legendaries will get mega evos, as well as some other random Pokemon.

Archeops exists. Anyway I hope they don't mess Garchomp's up. Oh wait.
---
Can't think of anything
#5PierreFluffballPosted 9/15/2013 12:18:37 PM
Staraptor, Zoroark, and Salamence.
---
Official Smeargle of the Pokemon X Boards
3DS FC: 2964-8627-9505
#6RotomGuy3Posted 9/15/2013 12:19:08 PM
Please don't mess up Golurk, Chandelure, Gengar, Drifblim, Sableye or Rotom. Please.
#7FuneralCakePosted 9/15/2013 12:20:08 PM
Honestly, I don't really care if any Mega Evolutions are "messed up." If they're bad, I just won't use them.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
http://i.minus.com/ibeTNBZS1C6k9v.gif
#8Conflagration(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 12:20:13 PM
Oh yeah, forgot about Archeops.

I like Mega Garchomp's looks better than regular Garchomp's, though.
#9AysanderPosted 9/15/2013 12:22:54 PM
I hope they don't mess up corsola, persian, or rapidash.
---
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Dark_Red/index/
#10CakeOfLiesPosted 9/15/2013 12:24:02 PM
Scizor.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF