This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Pokemon's mega evolutions are you hoping they don't mess up?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which Pokemon's mega evolutions are you hoping they don't mess up?

User Info: Conflagration

Conflagration
3 years ago#1
IF they get mega evolutions, of course.

I really want Aerodactyl to get a good looking mega evo, and I vehemently don't want it to be part Dragon type. It's a pterodactyl, not a dragon. Not to mention it's the only Rock/Flying Pokemon in existence, anyway (I think?)

Besides that, Scizor. Scizor feels to me like it'd be very difficult to give a mega evolution to that doesn't look bad. Scizor already has a great design. It's been one of my favorite Pokemon since the GSC era. I hope they don't mess up on this one.

Other than that... Heatran, Darkrai, Lati@s. Just really well designed Pokemon, I think, and I hope they don't mess them up.

On a side note, has anyone noticed that the mega evolutions they've shown so far encompass a variety of groups, and maybe they did this purposefully? As in, they've shown starter mega evos, legendary mega evos, pseudo-legendary mega evos, and mega evos of Pokemon that don't fit any special groups, too, like Ampharos. This could mean all starters, pseudo-legendaries, and legendaries will get mega evos, as well as some other random Pokemon.

User Info: IVIasterJay

IVIasterJay
3 years ago#2
Zoroark and Tyranitar and Scizor

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
3 years ago#3
Dragonite (I want them to make him look a little derpy)
Milotic, please make her resemble more of a mermaid
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.

User Info: kingjam1

kingjam1
3 years ago#4
Conflagration posted...
IF they get mega evolutions, of course.

I really want Aerodactyl to get a good looking mega evo, and I vehemently don't want it to be part Dragon type. It's a pterodactyl, not a dragon. Not to mention it's the only Rock/Flying Pokemon in existence, anyway (I think?)

Besides that, Scizor. Scizor feels to me like it'd be very difficult to give a mega evolution to that doesn't look bad. Scizor already has a great design. It's been one of my favorite Pokemon since the GSC era. I hope they don't mess up on this one.

Other than that... Heatran, Darkrai, Lati@s. Just really well designed Pokemon, I think, and I hope they don't mess them up.

On a side note, has anyone noticed that the mega evolutions they've shown so far encompass a variety of groups, and maybe they did this purposefully? As in, they've shown starter mega evos, legendary mega evos, pseudo-legendary mega evos, and mega evos of Pokemon that don't fit any special groups, too, like Ampharos. This could mean all starters, pseudo-legendaries, and legendaries will get mega evos, as well as some other random Pokemon.

Archeops exists. Anyway I hope they don't mess Garchomp's up. Oh wait.
Can't think of anything

User Info: PierreFluffball

PierreFluffball
3 years ago#5
Staraptor, Zoroark, and Salamence.
Official Smeargle of the Pokemon X Boards
3DS FC: 2964-8627-9505

User Info: RotomGuy3

RotomGuy3
3 years ago#6
Please don't mess up Golurk, Chandelure, Gengar, Drifblim, Sableye or Rotom. Please.

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
3 years ago#7
Honestly, I don't really care if any Mega Evolutions are "messed up." If they're bad, I just won't use them.
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
http://i.minus.com/ibeTNBZS1C6k9v.gif

User Info: Conflagration

Conflagration
3 years ago#8
Oh yeah, forgot about Archeops.

I like Mega Garchomp's looks better than regular Garchomp's, though.

User Info: Aysander

Aysander
3 years ago#9
I hope they don't mess up corsola, persian, or rapidash.
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Dark_Red/index/

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#10
Scizor.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which Pokemon's mega evolutions are you hoping they don't mess up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived