This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

starter typing theory

#1CoxydonPosted 9/15/2013 5:46:59 PM
Everyone is saying chespin will be grass/dark and froakie water/fighting.
My problem is with fennekin being fire/psychic, chespin will be super effective vs the fire type and fire vs a water and all in reverse again.
This leads mw to believe chespin will be fighting and froakie dark (if even a second type) plus I see this suiting their character models alot more :p
Chespin I see being more of a knight (leaf blade) and Froakie reminds me of a their currently
---
The Walking Dead game has made me question the consequences to every action in my day to day life..
#2Coxydon(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 5:58:16 PM
Froakie reminds me of a theif*
---
The Walking Dead game has made me question the consequences to every action in my day to day life..
#3Tigo73Posted 9/15/2013 5:59:29 PM
Coxydon posted...
My problem is with fennekin being fire/psychic, chespin will be super effective vs the fire type and fire vs a water and all in reverse again.

Thatīs the point, people are speculating there will be a "reverse triangle".
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#4Kumori_no_YoruPosted 9/15/2013 5:59:46 PM
It's thief.

Just about everyone's theorizing the knight/magus/rogue concept at this point. We've less than a month left, but that's disregarding leaks, so who knows.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Solatorobo: Sore Kara CODA e (replay)
#5Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/15/2013 6:01:13 PM
I think people are mistaken on the "Knight concept." He's actually a paladin. Quilladin
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#6Coxydon(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 6:01:48 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
It's thief.

Just about everyone's theorizing the knight/magus/rogue concept at this point. We've less than a month left, but that's disregarding leaks, so who knows.

its 2am on a phone, spelling mistakes are common at this hour xD
---
#7Tigo73Posted 9/15/2013 6:02:18 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
I think people are mistaken on the "Knight concept." He's actually a paladin. Quilladin

Only the English name has the Palladin conotation. Every other name merelly references "armor"
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#8Coxydon(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 6:03:54 PM
Tigo73 posted...
Coxydon posted...

I just dont know if I like the idea of each being super effective against the other, I mean in that scenario, the quickest one wins, I'd hate for it to all be about speed between the starters
---
#9Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/15/2013 6:05:46 PM
Tigo73 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...

Only the English name has the Palladin conotation. Every other name merelly references "armor"

Aw. Man. Was so hoping. Not that I don't like the Knight concept (My favorite game character is a knight) but meh.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#10Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/15/2013 6:06:52 PM
Coxydon posted...
Tigo73 posted...
Coxydon posted...

I just dont know if I like the idea of each being super effective against the other, I mean in that scenario, the quickest one wins, I'd hate for it to all be about speed between the starters

Speed isn't all that matter in Pokemon. If that were the case all slow Pokemon would remain in NU.
---