This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Unlikely as it is, I hope this is a shadow pokemon game for the Wii u

#1NightinanglePosted 9/15/2013 9:11:51 PM
That will feature gen 6, and Comes out around Christmas time.
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://imgur.com/DfdocHN.png 45/50 characters---I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
This is my flame shield.
#2DeZAdePosted 9/15/2013 9:12:57 PM
Either that, or a fighting game I'm ok with :)

The Orre region is my favourite region!!
#3Sticky_DerpPosted 9/15/2013 9:16:10 PM
Gen 6.5 for early March worldwide, new Shadow pokemon with shadow moves and a enemy-shadow-pokemon capturing mechanic.
---
Fox news get's a pass because they have to go against reality's liberal bias. - SilentS89
#4Waluigi1Posted 9/15/2013 11:31:41 PM
I hate the shadow crap. Give me a real Pokemon game on console please.
---
PSO is teh best!
#5EnferolunosPosted 9/15/2013 11:37:53 PM
Waluigi1 posted...
I hate the shadow crap. Give me a real Pokemon game on console please.

---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#6Cheesepower5Posted 9/15/2013 11:39:59 PM
I'd like a sequel to Colosseum/XD without Shadow Pokemon. Just an Orre game where Pokemon have more thoroughly populated the area and you try to whipe out some mess caused Cypher, like a vengeful N wannabe.
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#7MaplesGrandGMPosted 9/15/2013 11:45:28 PM
Or a nice mix. If they put out a real Pokemon game, it likely won't take place in Kalos, so be prepared for a new region, with Kalos and earlier Pokemon, but most likely fewer Kalos Pokemon, or an update of a previous region, which would likely be Hoenn, or Kanto.

I think it'd be cool to have a real Pokemon game, with shadow Pokemon mixed into it. Like, have it be mostly based around the new Pokemon, but the evil team will have rarer Pokemon from other regions, in the form of Shadow Pokemon, that you can steal, and then purify. This way, you get a mix of what the fans want.

I'm a huge fan of the Shadow Pokemon games, but I wouldn't mind there being more of the handheld Pokemon games, brought to consoles. So, a nice combination of the 2, would be perfect imo.
#8LightHawKnightPosted 9/15/2013 11:51:07 PM
More shadow pokemon games are really needed. I love snagging mons from trainers. Fun times.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."