This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Weird things that the announcement could be...

#11Noble-HeartPosted 9/15/2013 9:37:28 PM
Pokemon Typing being released in the states. It's already translated but the chances are very low since this a Ds game.

http://andriasang.com/comuqe/pokemon_typing_site/
---
Official Crystal of the Pokemon X and Y board
Korrina is mai waifu ^_^ http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/13/Korrina.png
#12Probit_ReturnPosted 9/15/2013 9:42:41 PM
A Pokemon/Digimon crossover game where you play as a new pokemon trainer who soon after getting their first pokemon is pulled into a conflict in the Digital World. Two full maps to explore, a customizable team of both pokemon and digimon, a party of allies that grant certain bonuses if they're in your party, each with a signature pokemon and digimon (example, Izzy would have Tentomon and Mareep), a unique combat system, an in depth story with twists, turns, and intrigue but still allowing for the adventure-y exploration aspect of Pokemon games. Could be fun.
---
Hinako danced crazy
#13Zacks_FairPosted 9/15/2013 9:46:59 PM
Nightinangle posted...
Every even gen 2 new eeveelutions were announced. So far it is just a coincidence. (Happened twice)
And you can't count on coincidence to be pattern.

It takes three to become a pattern. If it happens now, we can fairly expect 2 new eeveelutions in gen 8.

But yeah adding dragon eeveelution would be great, and since they just made dragon cards maybe a tie in could happen there, I want a ghost though.

Dragon Eevee would make my year
---
Official Hua Po of SMT4 board
3DS FC 3566-1544-7318 PM me if you add me!
#14gamester_12345Posted 9/15/2013 10:00:49 PM
Hype Orotto....has Orotto even been SEEN in English footage yet?

Either that, or formally reveal Mega Kangaskhan, assuming it hasn't happened already by counting the reveal at a Pokemon tournament as a global reveal and not something for the visitors as an early surprise for them.

Or the tiny possibility of a special DVD for the Pokemon: The Origin special..? or artistic license shortening the original season into a few discs to make it a bit more palatable but speedy?

Or possibly they'll use that Mewtwo prologue episode as an Online-Only episode on Pokemon.Com, then use it as an advertisement for the Mewtwo movie on the 19th of October, basically doing a "Be sure to Drink your Ovaltine" whilst being trolls about it.
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2402. KoL: Plucky, currently a Pastamancer
ACNL/3DS FC: 4897-5920-6758 Ricky of Farm
#15bakkahentai8600Posted 9/15/2013 10:09:38 PM
Pokemon x and y anime trailer like Black and White 2's.
Dragon Eevee
Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova starters Megas
The Z legendary
---
Previously the_sage2600
I'm baaaacccckkkkk