This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Weird things that the announcement could be...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Weird things that the announcement could be...

User Info: Noble-Heart

Noble-Heart
3 years ago#11
Pokemon Typing being released in the states. It's already translated but the chances are very low since this a Ds game.

http://andriasang.com/comuqe/pokemon_typing_site/
Official Crystal of the Pokemon X and Y board
Korrina is mai waifu ^_^ http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/13/Korrina.png

User Info: Probit_Return

Probit_Return
3 years ago#12
A Pokemon/Digimon crossover game where you play as a new pokemon trainer who soon after getting their first pokemon is pulled into a conflict in the Digital World. Two full maps to explore, a customizable team of both pokemon and digimon, a party of allies that grant certain bonuses if they're in your party, each with a signature pokemon and digimon (example, Izzy would have Tentomon and Mareep), a unique combat system, an in depth story with twists, turns, and intrigue but still allowing for the adventure-y exploration aspect of Pokemon games. Could be fun.
Hinako danced crazy

User Info: Zacks_Fair

Zacks_Fair
3 years ago#13
Nightinangle posted...
Every even gen 2 new eeveelutions were announced. So far it is just a coincidence. (Happened twice)
And you can't count on coincidence to be pattern.

It takes three to become a pattern. If it happens now, we can fairly expect 2 new eeveelutions in gen 8.

But yeah adding dragon eeveelution would be great, and since they just made dragon cards maybe a tie in could happen there, I want a ghost though.

Dragon Eevee would make my year
Official Hua Po of SMT4 board
3DS FC 3566-1544-7318 PM me if you add me!

User Info: gamester_12345

gamester_12345
3 years ago#14
Hype Orotto....has Orotto even been SEEN in English footage yet?

Either that, or formally reveal Mega Kangaskhan, assuming it hasn't happened already by counting the reveal at a Pokemon tournament as a global reveal and not something for the visitors as an early surprise for them.

Or the tiny possibility of a special DVD for the Pokemon: The Origin special..? or artistic license shortening the original season into a few discs to make it a bit more palatable but speedy?

Or possibly they'll use that Mewtwo prologue episode as an Online-Only episode on Pokemon.Com, then use it as an advertisement for the Mewtwo movie on the 19th of October, basically doing a "Be sure to Drink your Ovaltine" whilst being trolls about it.
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2402. KoL: Plucky, currently a Pastamancer
ACNL/3DS FC: 4897-5920-6758 Ricky of Farm

User Info: bakkahentai8600

bakkahentai8600
3 years ago#15
Pokemon x and y anime trailer like Black and White 2's.
Dragon Eevee
Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova starters Megas
The Z legendary
Previously the_sage2600
I'm baaaacccckkkkk
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Weird things that the announcement could be...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived