This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I dont like Mega Evolutions because something similar was in something else b4

#1ZappaMoonunitPosted 9/16/2013 2:27:50 AM
This is what the majority of Mega Evo haters sound like. Unless you have an actual valid reason like Mega Mawile ate your dog or they end up being super OP or something then your argument is invalid.
---
This board is under new management.
Dweezle management. It's hard on supporters and harder on troublemakers. Oh yeah.
#2AeoninPosted 9/16/2013 2:30:51 AM
I;m fine with them although Megas do make it much less likely for some pokemon to get permanent evolutions. I've always wanted a Mawile evolution, but Megas make it much less likely.
---
"A man's soul burns hotter than any cape." - xgamer1234
3DS FC: 1864-9225-4589
#3ZappaMoonunit(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 2:33:13 AM
Aeonin posted...
I;m fine with them although Megas do make it much less likely for some pokemon to get permanent evolutions. I've always wanted a Mawile evolution, but Megas make it much less likely.

An actual valid reason. One of the few I've seen here. You get a Mega Cookie for being a cool dude.
---
This board is under new management.
Dweezle management. It's hard on supporters and harder on troublemakers. Oh yeah.
#4MidnightCrewPosted 9/16/2013 2:33:16 AM
I don't like mega evolutions because most of them look stupid to me. I want the focus of a new generation to be on new monsters, not old ones with spikes and streamers and belts and weird hair stuck on them, and their expressions replaced with slightly more broody ones. :I
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan, Official Misdreavus of The BW 2 Boards. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards.
#5CalciferJenkinsPosted 9/16/2013 2:36:11 AM
I like them all so far, but I'd like to see more like Mega Kangaskhan, where something more unusual happens.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#6XazealPosted 9/16/2013 2:37:31 AM
Aeonin posted...

This is the only problem I have with Megas, but yeah, I'm fine with them anyway.
---
Official Officialty of the Officialityness Board.
#7SammuthegreatPosted 9/16/2013 2:52:35 AM
I don't like Mega Evolutions because while they look cool, they're temporary, and I can foresee plenty of Pokémon in dire need of a regular evolution being given a Mega instead.

Better?