This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon representatives for Smash Wii U/3DS

#21GoatBoyFreshPosted 9/16/2013 6:48:09 AM
I'd like

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Pichu
Pokemon Trainer having Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard but have final smash changed into Mega Charizard

But I don't want any characters cut, even clones.
---
GT: BlinkBoyHowie
#22HoundoomedPosted 9/16/2013 6:51:30 AM
Houndoom must be playable or at least a Ppokeball Pokemon this time!!!

No, but seriously, I want that to happen so badly.

But I'll be happy with Mewtwo, Lucario, Pikachu, Jigglypuff and something else anyway. Just as long as that "something else" isn't Pichu. I freakin' hate Pichu.
---
Dot dot dot
. . .
#23CakeOfLiesPosted 9/16/2013 6:55:16 AM
All I care about is Mewtwo.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#24gamefreakz92Posted 9/16/2013 6:55:44 AM
RX02Banshee posted...
stupid 3DS version.

Shut up dude.

Keeping on topic, as long as Mewtwo is in with his mega Y version that's not a final smash, I'm good.
#25Ari917Posted 9/16/2013 6:56:47 AM
RawstyleEevee posted...
Pikachu & Jigglypuff are the staples & aren't going anywhere

Mewtwo will most likely return due he is the most requested Pokemon rep & in the top 5 of overall Smash bros 4 characters people want to see

Lucario is underestimated by the Smash bros fans, they think he even is not important to the Pokemon franchise anymore & flavor of the month, but he will most likely return due he kinda is the Mascot of the newer games & has a playstyle that differs himself among the rest of the cast that helps him to.

PT is the most likely cut, due Sakurai said he is not looking forward to expand the Smash bros 4 roster & unlike most people do, Sakurai count his 3 pokemon as 3 seperate characters and If we really are going to get the same amount that Brawl had, his cut would mean room for 3 Newcomers

The PT concept is also very labor heavy to recreate & Sakurai also said he had troubles with characters that have multiple forms on the 3DS version

This, this right here, except for maybe PT since he's important to the franchise and I don't see him going without Sakurai trying to get him in.

Pikachu is the mascot, Jigglypuff has seniority (though there is a chance she can be cut since she was low priority before, I doubt she will), Mewtwo is THE most wanted character for Pokémon and Lucario's very underestimated because everyone throws the "Flavor of the month" complaint at him when he's proven time and time again he's not.

As for the other Pokémon reps, none stand out. Genesect had his thunder partially stolen by Mewtwo and is kind of in a Deoxys position, and Zoroark did not catch on. Sylveon is admittedly arguable (it's hard to say whether it's really the posterboy of 6th gen vs. Mewtwo), but it also has the problem of being leashed to the rest of the Eeveelutions and I can't see one being represented over the rest.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#26CakeOfLiesPosted 9/16/2013 6:56:50 AM
gamefreakz92 posted...
RX02Banshee posted...
stupid 3DS version.

Shut up dude.

Keeping on topic, as long as Mewtwo is in with his mega Y version that's not a final smash, I'm good.

If it has its Megas, they'll probably be down+B transformations like Zelda.
I hope his Final Smash is Psystrike.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#27SMASHKING84Posted 9/16/2013 7:20:13 AM
what i want:Jirachi
what we get:probally slyveon because she's been this gens mascot
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT2wyCXJ72s
#28DunnoBroPosted 9/16/2013 7:32:16 AM
Mewtwo is a shoe-in.

All this focus on him in the games, and they can showcase his mega forms.
Two different characters(for each mega form) is too much, though.

Maybe Pokemon Trainer can activate his separate forms.
---
>Implying I don't actually know
3DS FC: 3308 4781 6052
#29Grammar_manPosted 9/16/2013 8:04:05 AM
It's Shoo-in, not Shoe-in. :P

As in shooing the horses across the finish line.
#30MidniteZoruaPosted 9/16/2013 8:35:08 AM
Stage-wise, I'd like to see a Pokemon Colosseum this time around.
---
3DS: 3566-1678-7442 (Mid*nite)
Official Zorua of the Pokemon X / Y boards.