This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So about mega evolution

#11Twilight_SonataPosted 9/16/2013 11:11:50 AM
ExcIusivity69 posted...
Rodimus_Prime posted...
I don't understand why people think Mega Mewtwo Y is supposed to resemble a female. No one was saying that before Mega Mewtwo X was revealed.

Actually, they did, though it was mainly because the newest Pokemon movie had a female voice actress playing Mega Mewtwo Y.

Doesn't a female voice actress play Ash?
#12sabeta_samaPosted 9/16/2013 11:14:18 AM
For English.
---
Official Gardevoir of the Pokemon X Message Boards
#13Arne83Posted 9/16/2013 11:21:03 AM(edited)
Twilight_Sonata posted...
ExcIusivity69 posted...
Rodimus_Prime posted...
I don't understand why people think Mega Mewtwo Y is supposed to resemble a female. No one was saying that before Mega Mewtwo X was revealed.

Actually, they did, though it was mainly because the newest Pokemon movie had a female voice actress playing Mega Mewtwo Y.

Yes... and its the same with a lot of other male anime characters.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
#14Rodimus_PrimePosted 9/16/2013 11:22:27 AM
ExcIusivity69 posted...
Rodimus_Prime posted...

I didn't know that. In any event, I don't see MMY as being feminine in appearance. Only sleek. I felt that way before MMX was revealed and I still feel that way now.
---
"Yeah, they're in the game. But if you don't buy them, you can't play as them. Why? Because F*** YOU GIVE ME MONEY!"-Angry Joe
#15jayman7Posted 9/16/2013 11:26:03 AM
Arne83 posted...

Yes... and its the same with a lot of other younger male cartoon characters.

Went ahead and corrected that hideous typo in your post for you. You made it appear as though women doing the voices for young animated boys was a strictly Japanese thing!
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#16Arne83Posted 9/16/2013 11:31:58 AM
jayman7 posted...
Arne83 posted...

Yes... and its the same with a lot of other younger male cartoon characters.

Went ahead and corrected that hideous typo in your post for you. You made it appear as though women doing the voices for young animated boys was a strictly Japanese thing!

They were talking about the anime... so I mentioned anime. The only reason I only said "anime" instead of cartoons in general is because anime was the topic at hand.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.