This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Clauncher for Water/Fire, and Skrelp for Poison/Dragon

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Clauncher for Water/Fire, and Skrelp for Poison/Dragon
2 years ago#11
I don't see how you guys think Clauncher will be a water/fire type lol. Can anyone explain plz?
---
FC: 3110-4507-4617, Name: Steven, Town: Hoenn
Dream Address: 5700-2506-3500. Come visit if you wanna see Hoenn!
2 years ago#12
I already posted an explanation and a video to explain it.

Clauncher is based on the pistol shrimp, a real world Pokemon.

It has a large claw that can clamp down so hard, it creates a bubble that collapses so violently, the implosion gives off a flash of light that is hotter than the surface of the sun and a resulting shockwave that can stun or kill prey from a distance.

Video of pistol shrimp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=eKPrGxB1Kzc
---
FC: 0518 8972 2483 (Black) 0046 9893 2351 (White2)
2 years ago#13
calender68 posted...
I don't see how you guys think Clauncher will be a water/fire type lol. Can anyone explain plz?

Read all the previous posts, they have already answered you.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Clauncher for Water/Fire, and Skrelp for Poison/Dragon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived