This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to Get Torchic?

#11chunkyshtewPosted 9/16/2013 11:43:46 AM
Rayquaza_is_Z posted...
chunkyshtew posted...
Oh wow that's so cool! Thanks, I can't wait to try that! So it has nothing to do with pre-ordering, it's just about buying/playing the game before the end of December?

Yeah lol
And like before, all you probably have to do after downloading it is go to any Pokemon center to pick it up. And yes, by early January 2014.

WOW so Torchic will be waiting for me at the pokemon center!? That is so cool!

If I seem a little excited... I just started playing Pokemon Black last night for the first time so that I can transfer my poke's from Pearl to X/Y...and I SAW/CAUGHT MY FIRST SHINY POKEMON EVER! IT'S A PURPLE BLITZNEL! I have probably fought over 100,000 pokemon in my 600+ hours of pokemon gameplay and have never seen a shiney until last night. WooOOO!!!
---
d(^o^)b ~ And then I ate the bowl!
#12zurcnPosted 9/16/2013 12:18:13 PM
chunkyshtew posted...

If I seem a little excited... I just started playing Pokemon Black last night for the first time so that I can transfer my poke's from Pearl to X/Y...and I SAW/CAUGHT MY FIRST SHINY POKEMON EVER! IT'S A PURPLE BLITZNEL! I have probably fought over 100,000 pokemon in my 600+ hours of pokemon gameplay and have never seen a shiney until last night. WooOOO!!!

ConGRATZ
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU
#13chunkyshtewPosted 9/16/2013 12:52:28 PM
zurcn posted...
chunkyshtew posted...

ConGRATZ

Thanks!!! Have you ever seen/caught a shiney in game, besdies gyrados/battle tower? I honestly thought I'd never see one
---
#14andsoitendsPosted 9/16/2013 12:59:13 PM(edited)
I had legit shiny:

Green Marril
Gold/Yellow Altaria
Bronze Mightyena
A Shiny Crobat I can barely remember

and thats it, then my cartridge got damaged >_<
---
Why are spiders born with the knowledge to spin webs? F*** you. That's why. - MWNP
#15zero_x300Posted 9/16/2013 12:58:36 PM
Wait what the heck is everyone talking about here? DLC? Something lasting till January? What?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaKAomQTLbc
#16chunkyshtewPosted 9/16/2013 1:02:13 PM
zero_x300 posted...
Wait what the heck is everyone talking about here? DLC? Something lasting till January? What?

If you get the game before January 15th you can get a free Torchic with the stone that turns it into a a megablaziken. It hasn't been confirmed if it will be shiny or not but most people seem to think it will be
---
#17zero_x300Posted 9/16/2013 1:11:46 PM
chunkyshtew posted...
zero_x300 posted...

If you get the game before January 15th you can get a free Torchic with the stone that turns it into a a megablaziken. It hasn't been confirmed if it will be shiny or not but most people seem to think it will be

Oh neat, so kinda like how there was an event for Victini when black and white came out? Thanks!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaKAomQTLbc