This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if GottaCatchEmAll.com....

#1RahjikPosted 9/16/2013 1:37:58 PM
Is going to also because the #1 spot to get free pokemon from now on? With that catch-phrase making its comeback, do you guys think the website is simply going to help us "catch-them-all"?
---
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 0691-7424-6296
#2Proto_SparkPosted 9/16/2013 1:42:09 PM
If it's anything like the contest, I won't be able to get anything, not living in the US.

I kinda hope not.
#3reannamatorPosted 9/16/2013 1:42:27 PM
I would hope that it has some use after the contest is over. :/
---
I'm not a GRRL gamer; I'm just another kid who had a Nintendo and never grew out of it.
#4aDirtyShisnoPosted 9/16/2013 1:44:51 PM
Honestly when it was first discovered I though it was going to be a play on words.

It's the "Got tA Catch 'E-Mall" where you can go to pay for all your Pokemon DLC. Buy new clothes for your character, new types of Pokeballs and Poke-Items, and --- of course --- new Pokemon. All with real cash!

It's just great!

So remember kids that you Gotta Catch 'Em All at the Got tA Catch 'E-Mall!

(Not available in Guam, Puerto Rico, or anywhere outside the USA. Ask your parents before going online.)
---
...and he was never heard from again.
#5NessEggmanPosted 9/16/2013 1:47:04 PM
aDirtyShisno posted...
Honestly when it was first discovered I though it was going to be a play on words.

It's the "Got tA Catch 'E-Mall" where you can go to pay for all your Pokemon DLC. Buy new clothes for your character, new types of Pokeballs and Poke-Items, and --- of course --- new Pokemon. All with real cash!

It's just great!

(Not available in Guam, Puerto Rico, or anywhere outside the USA. Ask your parents before going online.)

Why "tA" lol????

But yeah this will probably be a gen 7 thing. Sounds awesome. Everyone buy Pokémon Bank subscriptions to encourage this!
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#6SirPikachuPosted 9/16/2013 1:51:08 PM
aDirtyShisno posted...

It's just great!

That's just stupid, and people who think that will ever happen are stupid.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#7aDirtyShisnoPosted 9/16/2013 1:52:18 PM
NessEggman posted...
aDirtyShisno posted...

It's just great!

Why "tA" lol????

But yeah this will probably be a gen 7 thing. Sounds awesome. Everyone buy Pokémon Bank subscriptions to encourage this!

Because it's Got A Catch. And Gott would just look like I can't spell or something.
---
#8aDirtyShisnoPosted 9/16/2013 1:53:19 PM
SirPikachu posted...
aDirtyShisno posted...

It's just great!

That's just stupid, and people who think that will ever happen are stupid.

Tis a jest.

Or did you really need /sarcasm?

:/
---