This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your top 3 favorite types and 3 favorite Pokemon of said types

#1MissCarriagePosted 9/16/2013 1:47:12 PM
For me:

1. Poison - Skrelp, Nidoqueen, Vileplume. Poison is my all time favorite type and I just know Skrelp and its possible evolutions/pre-evolutions will be in my top 3 for years to come. I fell in love with it instantly and I doubt I'll ever fall out of it. Its one of the main reasons I can't wait for Pokemon X and Y. As for the other Poison types, I honestly like so many I can't even list them all, but as of now, Nidoqueen and Vileplume are in my top 3 favorite Poison types because they are currently my main powerhouses in my RBY Poison only run. Honorable mentions go to Arbok, Venusaur, Weezing, Tentacruel, and Golbat!

2. Ice - Lapras, Jynx, Sneasel. Ice has always been in my top 3 favorite types because I've always found the typing to be beautiful even while flawed. Ice is arguably the worst type right now but I still love it because I always enjoy using Ice type Pokemon and their moves. Their animations are almost as amazing as Poison type attacks. Amaura has a chance of coming into my Ice top three but as of now, these 3 will hold those positions as they are my best 3 Pokemon in my Pokemon Silver re-playthrough.

3. Grass - Vileplume, Venusaur, Roserade. Vileplume is so awesome right now that it gets a spot on two types. I don't have much to say for Grass right now other than the fact that most of my favorite Grass types are partly Poison!

Of course there are also Pokemon I love who aren't in my top favorite types, like Seadra and Ampharos, but they know I love them anyway so they don't need to be mentioned here specifically!
---
Love me long time.
#2NessEggmanPosted 9/16/2013 1:50:40 PM
Bug - all bugs
Bug - all bugs
Bug - all bugs

I'm 90% serious >_>

If I really had to pick...

Bug - Ariados, Galvantula, Scolipede????????????????? (but really, ALL BUGS)
Poison - Garbodor, all bug/poison types...
Flying - Staraptor, uh... IDK, Swanna?

This is too hard :(
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#3Dino-KPosted 9/16/2013 1:51:10 PM
Electric
Raikou
Electivire
Rotom

Fighting
Riolu
Sawk
Infernape

Normal
Togekiss
Dunsparce
Porygon2
---
3ds friend code: 1676-3803-7109 (Dean)
#4Sloth9230Posted 9/16/2013 1:51:54 PM
Bug - Scyther, Heracross, Escavalier

Fighting - Gallade, Scrafty, Lucario

Poison - Nidoking, Crobat, Scolipede

Although I should note that Nidoking is my favorite pokemon ever.
#5Unbridled9Posted 9/16/2013 1:58:19 PM
Psycic: Gardevior, Alakazam, Mew (yes, I got it legit)

Fairy: Sylveon, Gardevior, Unknown (I love getting the chance to slap some dragons!)

Fire: Blazakin, Charizard, Moltres.
---
Math with Vi!
My 2 fists - 1 of your face = 1 dead foe.
#6MissCarriage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 1:59:29 PM
NessEggman posted...
Bug - all bugs
Bug - all bugs
Bug - all bugs

I'm 90% serious >_>

If I really had to pick...

Bug - Ariados, Galvantula, Scolipede????????????????? (but really, ALL BUGS)
Poison - Garbodor, all bug/poison types...
Flying - Staraptor, uh... IDK, Swanna?

This is too hard :(

Ahh I love Bug types, too, but unfortunately they don't make my top 3. If there were a top 6 I'd totally include it with Normal and Water, though!
---
Love me long time.
#7SorrowOfAcheronPosted 9/16/2013 2:00:02 PM
Rock - Rampardos, Rhyperior & Aerodactyl. Rock is my favorite type, and if had to make a mono-team, it would definitely be Rock. Rampardos is also my 3rd favorite Poke.

Grass - Sceptile, Cradily & Virizion. Sceptile is my favorite Poke, and the Grass type is just generally my staple type (interchanges with Rock).

Ice - Weavile, Frosslass & Lapras. I like most of the Pokes with the Ice type (Weavile is my 2nd favorite Poke, tied with Heracross).

Honorable mentions - Manectric, Heracross, Milotic & Vaaporeon.

(Not including 6th Gen Pokes.)
---
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron
Roy (Awakening DLC appearance & unique moveset), Anna/Lucina and Matthew & Sveta (Golden Sun) for Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS
#8E-25Posted 9/16/2013 2:03:12 PM(edited)
Water - Milotic, Kyogre, Starmie
Electric - Eelectross, Galvantula, Ampharos
Grass - Venusaur, Lilligant, Serperior
---
Where did you come from? Where do you go?
Where did you come from, demon-eyed Jho?
#9Hark21BallPosted 9/16/2013 2:05:00 PM
Ice- Lapras, Weavile, Mamoswine

Electric- Jolteon, Luxray, Electivire

Grass- Venasaur, Roserade, Sceptile
---
Brawl FC- 2621-2574-6694
I am one can short of a six pack!- Dr. Weird
#10XazealPosted 9/16/2013 2:05:19 PM
Ice - Mamoswine, Amaura, Walrein

Grass - Whimsicott, Maractus, Tropius

Water - Ludicolo, Clauncher, Surskit
---
Official Officialty of the Officialityness Board.