This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Nova Rp planning and discussion

#1DigiHerokidPosted 9/16/2013 1:41:03 PM
Well, now we have a proper topic for this. I can't make links on my 3DS though, so someone else will have to do that. We should also update the character list.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728 " I am not a loner. I simply will not act like you to "fit in""-Me
#2GX1997Posted 9/16/2013 1:44:07 PM
I'll take care of all the links and lists,I have the time.
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#3IVIasterJayPosted 9/16/2013 1:51:26 PM
Uuummm... WTF just happened with an exploding flying ship over Goldenrod!?

...Am I using this discussion thing right?
#4GolurkcanflyPosted 9/16/2013 1:51:52 PM
IVIasterJay posted...

Wait, what?
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
#5GX1997Posted 9/16/2013 2:04:58 PM(edited)
Info

Concept and Planning: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67142720

Current Sign Up thread
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-/67255878#3

Episode 1: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67184036

Episode 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67209456

Episode 3:
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67245324

The premise (tl,dr version,credit to HHDeception):

10 years after BW2, an organization called Team Nova has taken over the world. With a technology called StarBurst, they can take over the minds of almost any pokemon on a whim, even through their pokeballs. Trainers are useless. Most Gym leaders and Elite Four members are dead. Soldiers rose up to replace them. Weapons and technology are almost always preferred to a team of pokemon at your side.

StarBurst takes the form of an energy weapon, whether blasters, lightsabers, or halberds. NVE against a human, but instant mind screw to a pokemon. Only Legendary pokemon, or those with a very strong life-long bond to a human can hope to resist StarBurst. The more pokemon you carry, the more thin your bond with them is spread, hence you should probably only carry one. Two max.

There are three factions of resistance:

Xerneas: Team Plasma. They refuse to use StarBurst but will fight for peace regardless.
Mewtwo: What is left of the Pokemon League. They use StarBurst as a means to an end.
Yveltal: No formal organization. Those who seek the destruction of Nova at any cost are sought out by Yveltal to be his agents. Needs more members!

Nova is horribly OP, and pretty much nobody has a chance against one of the admins (Jay, Duncan, Celena) let alone the Leader (Maurice) one on one. They have the technology to wipe an island off the face of the Earth, and then some. GM and cyborg pokemon are not out of the question, but haven't really been explored yet.

Johto is Nova HQ, Kanto and Unova are also heavily guarded. Sinnoh and Hoenn less so. Orre is not under Nova control, and Kalos has been wiped off the map. Other regions haven't really been fleshed out yet.

Legendary pokemon are immune to StarBurst, but that doesn't mean people haven't captured them. You are allowed to have one as a partner, but not Ubers, and a lot have been spoken for. Off the top of my head, the ones available are:

Legendary birds, Mew, Legendary beasts, Lati@s, Crescelia, Heatran, Shaymin, Muskedeers, Weather Genies, and Meloetta.

As for trainers like Red, use them sparingly, but use them if you want. I don't exactly know who's taken so far, but ask and we'll let you know. For sure, Red, Blue, Ethan, Silver, Lyra, Lucas, Dawn, N, Alder, Benga, Steven, Hilda, and Nate (BW2) are all either taken or dead.

(cont.)
---
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#6IVIasterJayPosted 9/16/2013 1:52:54 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
IVIasterJay posted...

Wait, what?

DigiHerokid posted...
(I'm gonna make a propper planning topic, what region is New Mauville in?)

ALEX/AUSTIN

He flew to New Mauville. "Wow, this is strange, infiltrating",he thought to himself.

ETHAN

As his prison ship flew over Goldenrod. He thought about his plan one last time. Then the ships engine blew out. PPPPPSSSSSSSSSHHHH!
Smoke emenated from the ship and, it began to crumble and break into peices.

ETHAN/ SHIP'S BRIDGE

A peice of the ceiling fell onto the self-destruct button.(there incase the ship's taken).

The countdown began. 5....4....3....2....1

The ship blew up over Goldenrod, debri falling all over the city, even the Nova base.
#7DigiHerokid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 1:55:22 PM
IVIasterJay posted...

It was the ship that was carrying Ethan and others to a Nova Prison. He had a plan that will be revealed, probably in the next chapter(after the next time skip).

Yes, perfect! Exactly how to use the topic, Jay! So how long will the next time skip be, days, week(s), month(s)?
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728 " I am not a loner. I simply will not act like you to "fit in""-Me
#8GX1997Posted 9/16/2013 2:02:46 PM
Xerneas

Neal Ferre (The current N, Admin)
Austin (Currently in Team Nova as Alex)

Mewtwo

Meridia Crystiana (GX1997)
Phineas Celeste (HHDeception)
John Doe
Grant Gallowglass

Yveltal

Xavier Vesta (Leader)
Brendan Reed
Kristian

Team Nova

Jay Rayne (Admin)
Osric King
Jira
Samson Markins

MIA

From Xerneas' group

Sahel
Pendragon

From Yvetal's group

Cliff Furnan

From Team Nova

Aaron Evergreen*

Undecided

Hero X

Dead

Pinxed

*Mewtwo's spy who has infiltrated Team Nova

List of NPCs.Please help me by listing them,and reminding me which are dead and missing.Here's the list so far,based off what I remember us discussing in the planning topic.

Xerneas

Wally

Mewtwo

Benga (Admin)
Hilda
Prof. Sycamore
Yancy
Riley

Yveltal

Silver (Admin)

Team Nova

Maurice (Leader)
Duncan (Admin)
Celena (Admin)
Dawn (Undercover)

No (or unknown) Alignment

Ethan
Looker
Blue
Lucas

Missing

Red*
Cynthia
Lyra
Alder

Confirmed Dead

N
Nate
Steven Stone
---
#9GX1997Posted 9/16/2013 2:12:34 PM
Original Premise:(credit to GX1997)

We invent a new evil team,one that's actually evil and succedes in world domination.At the point where the RP is in the timeline three resistances have formed to combat this team.They are lead by Xerneas,Mewtwo,and Yveltal.You join the evil team,or whichever resistance group fits your ideals.You could be a human,Pokemon,or whatever.

Xerneas' group:Mainly the true good heroes,morals are a must here.Help the wounded or take to the front lines in a crusade to stop them and cause as little damage as possible.Dislikes Yveltal's group.

Mewtwo's group:The more neutral side,people of all ideals are allowed in.They fight against this team,even if it means a few causualties.But they are still trying not destroy everything in the process.Could go either way for alliances.

Yveltal's group:Destroy the evil team by any means,who cares if it means blowing up the Indigo Plateau.Hates Xerneas' group,seeing their approach as futile.

The evil team:Do I really have to spell this one out?

All the other (way too many to list) contributions to the idea:(credit to all the people who posted them...obviously)

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67142720

Trust me,they're all in there,it's just a question of where.

Thanks to all you guys for helping make the RP what it is today!
---
#10GX1997Posted 9/16/2013 2:14:51 PM
I'm sure there are dozens of things I forgot to add,but if you see them and feel like complaining,do us all a favor and do something much more productive and use that energy to fix it.
---