This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Nova Rp planning and discussion

#391IVIasterJayPosted 9/23/2013 8:10:05 PM
Any character you really want to live you can say either got inside and away from windows before the attack, or Solitaire teleported them away. She was moving so fast that I doubt she could really see who she was choosing.
#392uuurrrgghPosted 9/23/2013 8:11:02 PM
Going to sleep, doesn't look like either Proto or Digi will be posting anytime soon.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#393HHDeceptionPosted 9/23/2013 8:13:21 PM
IVIasterJay posted...
Tyranitar covers the tower in stealth rocks... and it turns out Benga's partner pokemon is a Volcarona. (D-:) I'm sorry, but the punch line is just right there.

Stealth rocks only hits pokemon swtiching into battle.

And I'd hold things up while I'm at school tomorrow so...let hope this doesn't last too long.
---
Sound good?
#394GolurkcanflyPosted 9/23/2013 8:14:53 PM
IVIasterJay posted...
Any character you really want to live you can say either got inside and away from windows before the attack, or Solitaire teleported them away. She was moving so fast that I doubt she could really see who she was choosing.

Sycamore's too stylish to die.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
#395IVIasterJayPosted 9/23/2013 8:51:25 PM
Sorry HDD, I'm fine with continuing tomorrow night.

I can't wait for Jay to eventually find out this was all for nothing and Cel was alive the whole time. Would a heartfelt apology make up for it? ... No?
#396Cheesepower5Posted 9/23/2013 9:05:07 PM
IVIasterJay posted...

I can't wait for Jay to eventually find out this was all for nothing and Cel was alive the whole time. Would a heartfelt apology make up for it? ... No?

If you planned on having Jay defect at any point, I don't think the folks at Mewtwo are going to be too receptive about it. :P
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#397GX1997Posted 9/23/2013 9:06:20 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
IVIasterJay posted...

If you planned on having Jay defect at any point, I don't think the folks at Mewtwo are going to be too receptive about it. :P

Maybe it needs to happen KotOR style.
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#398HHDeceptionPosted 9/23/2013 9:24:03 PM
IVIasterJay posted...

Time zones are a *****. I'll be home tomorrow at around 9 EST...assuming I don't get sudden dinner plans. I'll keep updated on my phone but it's hard typing a lot and following fights on it. The rest of Mewtwo has Jay's pokemon to fight to keep you occupied in the meantime at least.

And redemption is (going to be?) such a huge theme in this RP, so I'm looking forward to Jay. It started with Celeste, but it's ending with fixing the plot hole behind Arceus's motivations with Nova...oh yes I have plans...
---
Sound good?
#399IVIasterJayPosted 9/24/2013 3:01:39 AM
HHDeception posted...
IVIasterJay posted...

Time zones are a *****. I'll be home tomorrow at around 9 EST...assuming I don't get sudden dinner plans. I'll keep updated on my phone but it's hard typing a lot and following fights on it. The rest of Mewtwo has Jay's pokemon to fight to keep you occupied in the meantime at least.

And redemption is (going to be?) such a huge theme in this RP, so I'm looking forward to Jay. It started with Celeste, but it's ending with fixing the plot hole behind Arceus's motivations with Nova...oh yes I have plans...

Don't worry about it.

And I have plans for Jay to redeem himself in the end. He's already set that particular series of events into motion, for better of for worse.
#400OsrangerPosted 9/24/2013 6:55:06 AM
IVIasterJay posted...
HHDeception posted...
IVIasterJay posted...

Don't worry about it.

And I have plans for Jay to redeem himself in the end. He's already set that particular series of events into motion, for better of for worse.

Ooh! Towards the end, we should have one scene, before Jay defects, where all of the admins come together to do something awesome, resulting in many large explosions. It should also take place at multiple locations as they gradually fight their way towards something or away from something.

Also, how far through do you think we are?