This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

you know what? i actually hope the grass starter is grass rock

#1lloyd0117Posted 9/16/2013 6:42:42 PM
everyones so dead set on steel or dark, but id rather have rock or ground.... kinda makes sense to me, he seems prety chipmunk ish or something like that anyways
---
"when I'm in the process of doing something, I do it not because I think it's worth doing, but because I'm trying to MAKE it worth doing."
#2jayman7Posted 9/16/2013 6:43:54 PM
Okay, and then you're basically forcing Fennekin to be Fire/Steel or Fire/Fighting.

Yes, they're going to keep the type triangle going. If they didn't care about it, why not make Mega Charizard Fire/Dragon?
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#3Great_ReapettePosted 9/16/2013 6:45:05 PM
jayman7 posted...
Okay, and then you're basically forcing Fennekin to be Fire/Fighting.

Yes, they're going to keep the type triangle going. If they didn't care about it, why not make Mega Charizard Fire/Dragon?

First off, you say that like it's a bad thing

Secondly, because it's NOT A [expletive omitted] DRAGON
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#4LexifoxPosted 9/16/2013 6:45:28 PM
k, two things.

1. What do chipmunks have to do with stones
2. You do realize it's a hedgehog, right?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#5JustinTheJaggedPosted 9/16/2013 6:46:01 PM
I'm a fan of Torterra so I'd be fine with grass/ground.
---
Gamer for life, 32 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#6jayman7Posted 9/16/2013 6:47:16 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
jayman7 posted...

I'm pretty sure I said "or Fire/Steel". And anyway, after three generations of Fire/Fighting? We've seen enough of that in starters. You want a Fire/Fighting starter, download the event Torchic.

Say what you like. The real reason is because Fire/Dragon isn't weak to Water - and furthermore, with Mega Venusaur picking up Thick Fat, Charizard needs to keep Flying in order for the triangle to continue to exist.
---
#7Great_ReapettePosted 9/16/2013 6:48:42 PM
jayman7 posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
jayman7 posted...

I'm pretty sure I said "or Fire/Steel". And anyway, after three generations of Fire/Fighting? We've seen enough of that in starters. You want a Fire/Fighting starter, download the event Torchic.

Say what you like. The real reason is because Fire/Dragon isn't weak to Water - and furthermore, with Mega Venusaur picking up Thick Fat, Charizard needs to keep Flying in order for the triangle to continue to exist.

1. You did. I just decided to omit it. And you know what? We've seen enough pure Water and Grass in starters, too. Yet we're still getting those.

2. Again. It's not a dragon.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#8Sir WillPosted 9/16/2013 6:49:00 PM
jayman7 posted...
Okay, and then you're basically forcing Fennekin to be Fire/Steel or Fire/Fighting.

No just... no.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#9jayman7Posted 9/16/2013 6:49:34 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
1. You did. I just decided to omit it. And you know what? We've seen enough pure Water and Grass in starters, too. Yet we're still getting those.

Not in their final evos, according to the leak that we actually have any reason to believe.

2. Again. It's not a dragon.

Again, say what you like.
---
#10BignutzisBackPosted 9/16/2013 6:50:07 PM
how can it be two kinds
---
http://i.imgur.com/plA0Vg9.gif
http://i.minus.com/iluvk8aR4mzC8.gif